Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkestis View Post
    Does that mean this actually took you a while?
    There was 1 try last week, but dps was really low, had some random people in a raid

Deleted
    Gratz to you, solo healing is quite trivial as a druid though. ;p

would have been great if it had no healers at all...

but still a job welldone

I was pretty interested in how a druid solo healed this fight, and then I scrolled down and saw the damage meters and was thinking "how the hell did they manage to get the boss down?"

Then I noticed it was normal mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    yeah blood 4pc is BEAST. if you had two blood tanks (i didnt watch your video) for this fight, both w/ 4 pc, thats basically 2/3rds uptime on vamp blood (10% increased raid heals).
    VB has 30 sec cooldown and 20 sec duration during this fight. One blood DK would mean 66% uptime, 2 blood DKs would mean 100% uptime and sometimes having the double effect. It also increases healing taken by the raid by 20%, not 10%.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

15+ Year Old Account
    7 years.. and some still click 1-6.. amazing
    Class: Priest > Rogue > Warrior > Mage
    Server: Ravencrest > Tarren Mill > Outland
    Guilds: Borked > Fate has Fans > Loot FTW > GAMESENSE
    Gladiator S1, S2, S3, Brutal Gladiator(S4) S5.
    Currently making a come back @ Outland
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Drush/simple

so did that pala took red crystal all the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarah View Post
    so did that pala took red crystal all the fight?
    Paladins who solo heal this on HC take every crystal since they are the only healer. When they get the blue one it's the time they become OP on that encounter.
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    Dear lord, I'm begging you, on the behalf of the people who rely on your healing - BIND YOUR HEALS (mouseover macroes preferably). Solo healing normal isn't that big of a feat, if a feat at all. Anyhow, congrats to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleventh View Post
    Dear lord, I'm begging you, on the behalf of the people who rely on your healing - BIND YOUR HEALS (mouseover macroes preferably). Solo healing normal isn't that big of a feat, if a feat at all. Anyhow, congrats to you.

Everyone trolled me so hard, that i binded everything, so i don't click at all, so now i just have to get used

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Paladins who solo heal this on HC take every crystal since they are the only healer. When they get the blue one it's the time they become OP on that encounter.
    Cant tell you how wrong you are. Paladins who solo heal this on heroic only take the red buff because believe it or not that is the most throughput. The blue one just helps you never go oom so if you can manage your mana (which you have to on heroic) the red one is better.

Deleted
    Not very impressive besides your UI is just.. well there is no UI! Standard blizzard UI ftl

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Cant tell you how wrong you are. Paladins who solo heal this on heroic only take the red buff because believe it or not that is the most throughput. The blue one just helps you never go oom so if you can manage your mana (which you have to on heroic) the red one is better.
    Doubt you have even done Ultraxion HC after reading this. The crystals gets better during the fight, where red is the worst one. It has only double healing. Green has double healing spread out on the raid and blue has 100% haste and mana cost reduced by 75%. The only way 100% haste could be worse than+100% healing is if you were unable to benefit from all that haste cause you'd get way under GCD-timer, which doesn't happend. You get slighty below it but you also get more ticks from holy radiance.

There's also no way of "managing your mana" when you're only spamming holy radiance, which is what you do as a holy pala on this encounter. You'll never be able to not go oom if you're not taking blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to be rude people -___-

Adding this to the vid thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...reams-and-Vids since this has turned pretty trolly. If you want to report it in that thread for any discussion please do =]