gemming for feral [This is Soloing trivial. not raiding]

I have kinda stopped raiding and started playing my druid more or less. i love the fact we can rape everything and everyone in old content pretty much. but i dont wanna carry around 30x offset parts just to solo 1 specific raid.

im curious how i should gem / reforge for kitty/bear soloing "depend on fight is obvious for trinkets" but in general. how should i gem and reforge for just basic soloing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Agility, it's attack power, crit and dodge. It's both a great offensive and defensive stat.

Agile Meta pretty much no matter what, the DPS increase is better than anything else.
    Agility is better than Stam at least 9 times out of 10 (even more so if you're sticking to simple stuff), while primaries>>>secondaries. I just do my normal raid gemming: Agi, Agi/mastery, Agi/stam, but it's probably not worth matching yellow sockets unless they're +20 agi or higher.

So like:
    red or yellow w/10agi bonus or less=agi, blue=agi/stam, yellow+20agi or higher=agi/mastery
    Or whatever you use for other stuff (like raiding), because beyond the agile meta it really doesn't matter much. I recommend this option.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2012-01-19 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    I have kinda stopped raiding and started playing my druid more or less. i love the fact we can rape everything and everyone in old content pretty much. but i dont wanna carry around 30x offset parts just to solo 1 specific raid.

im curious how i should gem / reforge for kitty/bear soloing "depend on fight is obvious for trinkets" but in general. how should i gem and reforge for just basic soloing?
    Agi gems (agi+hit for blue if bonus is 20+, agi+crit for yellow), cat enchants, agi flask, agi food, agi trinkets,
    expertise cap > hit cap > crit > mastery >> haste for all bc, classic and most wotlk bosses.
    mastery > expertise cap > hit cap > crit >> haste for heavy melee hitting ICC and Cata bosses.

Depends on fight really. Sometimes on fights with heavy magic damage you have to use tolbarad trinket. Sometimes you feel like you lack a little bit HP so you have to use stamina trinkets and flask, etc.
    But in most cases all bosses are just tank and spank, and the more offensive stats you have, the faster fight will be for you.

There is druid soloing guide somewhere on this subforum, I think it can be helpful for you.
    Last edited by traen; 2012-01-19 at 07:01 AM.