Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My favorite response in that whole thread was the rogue with his post-geyser removal Firelord title asking why the bosses are being nerfed... Probably so people like him can kill it H Madness, I would imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    Thats the reason we have LFR, for people to see End Game they've been complaining about. So now "giving" the opportunity to nerf bosses is for what purpose? Oh right, for the babies who want 397 gear. Thats's right I said it. The truth finally comes out. It was never about the seeing EndGame, but ALWAYS about the gear.

Catering to the casuals..Good Job Blizz!!!
    better than catering to whiney wanna be hardcores
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

I doubt any of these people crying will even see heroic deathwing with out the nerfs. Bliz should put out numbers on how may people actually turn off the nerfs, These changes are more for raiders than casuals. You cry but you will use the buff, no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Rather have them catering to casuals than douchebags.
    Are you kidding me? Let me make you feel alittle smaller cause you cant down Normal modes and need a buff.

http://kotaku.com/5875696/this-man-h...ld-of-warcraft

Read that and for anyone else who feels they need buffs cause DS is hard.

So damn easy a blind man can do it. Case Closed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this means MoP isn't to far away or they have another patch in mind, if this goes all the way to 30% we'll see so many guilds hitting that 8/8 Heroic in the weeks following.

So a weekly buff stacking from 5% starting end of Jan, we should be looking at 30% on 6th of march if it is going to that number (no confirmed number yet is there?) so by the end of march with both the content being old enough that people have the gear and it being nerfed enough they have the boss's down, hopefully we'll see MoP soon after. (Sometime in march or April hopefully we'll get the pre-expac patch)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Nothing says this is a weekly buff.
    2. You expect them to release entire new expansion in 2 months. There is no beta, there is no testing, there is nothing showing this can reasonably happen without releasing bugged piece of crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't see the reasoning behind Blizzard applying nerfs like these to heroics. Are Normals and LFR runs not good enough for people? Do they really need to start doing Heroics and then complain about not having an easy time killing hard mode encounters? They're called heroic modes for a reason, they're supposed to be difficult encounters. Unless a boss is literally impossible to kill, there really isn't a need to nerf fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like it turn the buff off and keep your sense of achievement. Casuals are the majority and a good business plan supports the majority. If you don't like blizzard's business plan play a new game or HELL! go out there and make your own for only hardcore people

Deleted
    I think its too early for this to come in, on my server no one has killed 8/8 heroic yet plus did blizz not learn a lesson from ICC if your going to have a buff that you can enable or disable then downed bosses with the buff should be marked as such otherwise there is no reason for anyone to try kill them without the buff/nerf.

1: the buff/nerf should be off by default
    2: kills made with the buff/nerf should have alternate achievements

This means that it's a choice for players to actively turn on if they are having issues with an encounter and that the nerfed state is not the default way the encounter should be attempted and choosing to turn on the nerf has consequences i.e not gaining the same achievement that those before them worked for hours to gain.

Now I'm really afraid.

5% stacking buff. With 30% cap. Its 6 month! And than 6 more month to down bosses with 30% buff!

I've seen it somewhere! Its f*cking WOTLK! I DONT WANT TO FARM DS FOR ONE MORE YEAR!!

I totally understand why you made a thread on this in Raids & Dungeons, however, there's already a pretty big thread on the topic in GenWoW that was made just slightly before yours. Please use that one instead for discussing the topic.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Nerfs-Jan-31st

Thanks & closed!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions