Poll: Should he have tipped?

Thread: Tipping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Honestly I think you shouldn't "give out" your transmut CD unless the tip almost matches what you could earn on the AH.

He should have tipped and a lot too. Well should have... People generally don't do what they should. You should have forced him to tip.
    There's no CD on gem transmutes though.
    But yeah for transmutes like truegold I agree.

Deleted
    I very rarely do trade crafts because it isnt worth the hassle. I do them when I cna see the person is having genuine trouble finding a crafter and then it will be for free. I really suggest you just stick to the ah as no mess or use trade to sell your own crafted items at an undercut price. Making 10g for a craft is a waste of time people are rubbish tippers. Why make 10g when you cna make 100 from the ah?

In situations where there are procs and transmuting you should agree the fee beforehand and what happens to procs. That is just poor negotiation by both sides.

Deleted
    Don't even xmute it, just trade him a spare inferno you have and then xmute the mats later.

Imo you should have keep the extra one.

I've stopped asking for or implying that I expect tips whenever I decide to provide any service to a player I don't know via my professions. I tell them flat out how much I charge for the service, if they refuse then they find another person who can provide that service.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!