In need of new semi-gaming laptop. Please help!

Hello smart computer people I am in need of your advice. I need a new laptop. Below are my preferences:

Under $1100
    Under 18'
    A battery that won't fry or be irreplaceable
    Good customer support
    Can play bf3, swtor both on med to high settings
    Can play 25man WoW raids 30fps+

Got any suggestions for me? Thank you all for your help.

<<<UPDATE>>>

After tax returns my budget has grown quite a bit

I can now afford a $2,000 machine. Id love to be able to play the recent games on high settings at least. Portable, light weight and good battery length would also be a great plus.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Rukus; 2012-02-20 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend the Toshiba Qosmio series (though may be out of your price range by a bit, for the cheapest one) I've got one and have never had any problems with it. Can run BF3 just fine, as well as SWTOR and 25man Raids on WoW.

http://us.toshiba.com/computers/lapt...gh+Performance

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

MSI and ASUS gamer or media series would be your best options.

Got links for specific machines?

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 05:15 PM ----------

still in need of help.
    Oh.. My.. God..

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

still looking for suggestions...havent purchased anything yet but with a larger budget I think it would be easier to find something.

I have had an Alienware m11x but its severely outdated, overheats, and has had battery issues (the battery is inside the machine unable to be removed without taking the computer apart).
    Oh.. My.. God..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834152299

15.6", Intel core i7 2nd gen processor, 16gigs of RAM (not sure what speed, hopefully 1600) 1TB 7200 HDD, Blu-Ray burner with a GTX 570M with 1.5GB VRAM, and a Non reflective screen all the inputs/outputs you could want PLUS good audio built in (hard to come by for a laptop) all for only 1,700$ I would say its the best bang for your buck.

Check out the Origin laptop series. I just ordered a 15.6 inch laptop, only about an inch and a half thick (average in laptops now a days) and it came to about 2600 bucks. It has an nvidia 580, 16 gigs ddr 3 1333 mhz ram, 750 gig 7400 rpm, and an i7 2760, just to give a short over view. The only downside is that it only have around a 100 minute battery life, but it will be plugged in i'm sure. I'm totally rambling right now, but in short check em out. I haven't actually used it/received it yet, but i'm pretty pumped, and the reviews for Origin are phenomenal.