MMO-Champion ALLODS ONLINE guild?

Anyone interested starting one up on Empire side?

In case no one knows, Allod Online is a highly polished f2p MMO developed kind of as a WoW clone. It's much better than Runes of Magic and I'd even be inclined to say that it is almost as good as WoW considering it is free to play. It has both pve and pvp and they actively patch the game.

2 factions, a lot of archetypes/classes, and 6 races. The game is very fluid as well and graphically appealing (better than RoM and almost on par with WoW)

So anyone interested? Google Allods for their game website (can't post urls yet)

"kind of a WoW clone" is wrong.
    It's exactly like WoW, lol.

And what's wrong with the advertising? I mean, they really have to put 2 women in underwear to attract players?
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Sigma View Post
    And what's wrong with the advertising? I mean, they really have to put 2 women in underwear to attract children?
    Fixed it for you.

I've read about it, seems too much of a WoW clone to me.

Also why did you post 2 topics about this?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...MO-champ-guild
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Fixed it for you.

I've read about it, seems too much of a WoW clone to me.

Also why did you post 2 topics about this?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...MO-champ-guild
    Weird, I posted that one like 10 minutes before this one but it never appeared on the boards or in my post history so I posted this one in replacement. But I guess it just got backlogged, I'm going to delete the other one.
    Last edited by Syroco; 2012-10-26 at 10:11 AM.