destro - heroic hagara

after transition phase where boss takes more dmg should i just do my normal rotation or something different to take advantage of the increase damage taken

Deleted
    Apart from pre-casting so something lands as the bubble drops and dropping BoD until afterwards, your 'rotation' should be for maximum DPS anyway, so no. Not using BoD may even be a DPS loss, but as I use Havoc on her for tombs and just thinking on the fly, I haven't mathed that out.

aside from what above poster mentioned Id recommend precasting soulfire and refresh bod justbefore lightning phases so that you get at least one tick during the subsequent feedback phase without wasting a GCD for it, and so it expires shortly before tombs allowing you to havoc without overwriting a doom
    Last edited by gakpad; 2012-01-19 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    What I do is soulburn -> soulfire, immolate, bod, conflag, corruption (all the while moving closer), shadowflame, chaosbolt, incinerates

Before the 4set bonus runs out, you should have doomguard popped. I prefer to pop my doomguard when Lightning Phase is the next, because we go through that alot faster than the Frost Phase. Heroic that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post
    What I do is soulburn -> soulfire, immolate, bod, conflag, corruption (all the while moving closer), shadowflame, chaosbolt, incinerates

Before the 4set bonus runs out, you should have doomguard popped. I prefer to pop my doomguard when Lightning Phase is the next, because we go through that alot faster than the Frost Phase. Heroic that is.
    I Refresh BoD before phase change so it's still around during the double damage phase. With luck it gets a hit in. For the rest I use your sequence as well with Corr instead of BoD in between Immo and Conflag.

Also agree with popping DG after frost. On our kill I put my DG up right after soulburn+soulfire so it could get a few bolts in during double damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    I Refresh BoD before phase change so it's still around during the double damage phase. With luck it gets a hit in. For the rest I use your sequence as well with Corr instead of BoD in between Immo and Conflag.

Also agree with popping DG after frost. On our kill I put my DG up right after soulburn+soulfire so it could get a few bolts in during double damage.
    Sounds good, my damage on Hagara isn't amazing, so this is probably the better choice. Atleast I'm convinced enough to go and try that.
    The thing is though, if you pop it late enough, it will still be around after the lightning phase.