Question How high will the aspect buff get before MOP drops?

I think I read somewhere that it was capable of going up to 35%...

and I do not believe Bashiok when he says that they may just leave it at 5%...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy710 View Post
    I think I read somewhere that it was capable of going up to 35%...

and I do not believe Bashiok when he says that they may just leave it at 5%...
    That's probably because he's lying.

Really, who knows right now? They could up it 5% each week, 5% each month, 5% every other month, etc. so there's no real telling what percent it will be before MoP is released.

Blizz may monitor the number of people who have progressed so far into DS and keep upping the buff based on that; it's possible they may not let it get to 35% if they feel that enough people in their eyes have progressed far enough before reaching that max percent.
    Last edited by Ineras; 2012-01-19 at 05:22 PM.

Well they made tooltips till 35 % so one can only assume it will will reach it http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109257

5% per week or 2 weeks seems reasonable

im no hardcore raider anymore so i might not see hardmodes but i am glad my guild managed to clear DS before any nerfs. with the nerfs we may get a few hard modes down.

35% seems like it would be ridiculous overkill even in the eyes of casual raiders... I mean at that point, wouldn't the hp values and damage values be lower than what original normal modes were?

Regardless of the nerfs, they can still be turned off so "hardcore" guilds can still have bragging rights.

As the Blue said, they will monitor it and keep stacking the buff or stop depending on how many people they see clear the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing 30% if ICC is an indication. However that will be quite a long time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Regardless of the nerfs, they can still be turned off so "hardcore" guilds can still have bragging rights.

As the Blue said, they will monitor it and keep stacking the buff or stop depending on how many people they see clear the content.
    yeah, i'm perfectly fine with the nerfs... the guild i run with is a cool group, but we're not pros or elite players by any stretch...

we're currently able to clear normal mode in like 1 to 1.25 hours... but heroics are still out of our league except for morchok...

Quote Originally Posted by justdroppingby View Post
    That's probably because he's lying.
    So you have access to Blizzards internal communication and proof that they already made a hard and fast decision to increase it beyond 5%? Care to show that to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy710 View Post
    35% seems like it would be ridiculous overkill even in the eyes of casual raiders... I mean at that point, wouldn't the hp values and damage values be lower than what original normal modes were?
    lol yeah and since the % applies to normal mode as well I wouldn't be surprised if it went below LFR damage/health by a good amount since LFR values won't be changed they say.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So you have access to Blizzards internal communication and proof that they already made a hard and fast decision to increase it beyond 5%? Care to show that to us?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109257

+ if you read stuff entirely, instead of rushing through, youd see on the blue post, that they said it WOULD stack.
    Bleh