[TV] The biggest loser.

So I want to sign this man up for the biggest loser program, in the end it will be his choice, but I want to give him the option. How do I go about signing him up?

Edit:
    This is the person im doing it for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVLZt...4cFUAAAAAAAAAA
    Last edited by Atsuma6626; 2012-01-19 at 11:39 PM.

If you want to give him the option, why are you forcefully signing him in?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    If you want to give him the option, why are you forcefully signing him in?
    I cant force him into anything but I hope that if the offer is officaly made to him by the people he will accept it.

People don't change unless they really want to.

No show will force that change for your friend. He has to want it for himself.

Let him decide, it's not your life, it's his. He won't do anything unless HE wants to do it.

And the Biggest Loser? Really? You can lose weight in reality, not those terrible tv shows. :/ Also, do you even know him? I know he's pretty famous on Youtube....

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Let him decide, it's not your life, it's his. He won't do anything unless HE wants to do it.

And the Biggest Loser? Really? You can lose weight in reality, not those terrible tv shows. :/ Also, do you even know him? I know he's pretty famous on Youtube....
    No but id like to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsuma6626 View Post
    No but id like to help.
    I don't think he'll want help from a random internet person.

Deleted
    I'm confused, you want to enroll someone who you don't know personally into a show that is demeaning and humiliating? What did he do to you to receive that kind of treatment? If he wants to lose weight he can do it himself or ask friends and family to help him, he doesn't need some stranger on the internet for that.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    I'm confused, you want to enroll someone who you don't know personally into a show that is demeaning and humiliating? What did he do to you to receive that kind of treatment? If he wants to lose weight he can do it himself or ask friends and family to help him, he doesn't need some stranger on the internet for that.
    Im not forcing him, just giving him the option.

Im not forcing him, just giving him the option.
    Surely he can decide whether he wants to without outside "influence." Offering a person on the internet that you don't know something demeaning like this is quite rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Surely he can decide whether he wants to without outside "influence." Offering a person on the internet that you don't know something demeaning like this is quite rude.
    What Skel said, I don't even know why you care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    What Skel said, I don't even know why you care so much.
    Watch the video and tell me you dont care.

I don't care.
    Being on TV would not help him lose weight.

I don't, I sincerely don't care, if you want to harp on anyone on the internet to get help look up fat man on youtube, even then, watch his videos, and I still don't care, it's none of my business, and it's their choice.

Skelington does not care. It's nice that you want to help others, but you don't know him, and he doesn't know you. Offering him something like this out of the blue will only make him feel worse, and might not even help him. If he wants to lose weight then he will try.

I don't care, it's his life he can live it how ever he wants too. He seems to want to change his ways so best of luck to him. I really just don't see how tossing someone on a tv so millions of people can watch them attempt to lose weight will help.

Also he has already mentioned this TV show in his videos so it's not like he is unaware of its existence