59 37.58%
  • Bird

3 1.91%
  • Other

27 17.20%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    2 dogs, both are Pom mix's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a walker hound doggy named Abby who is 11, but on the clock with a bad tumor. Trying to keep her happy and comfortable.

Before her I had a blonde lab named Buckwheat. Folks have had many, but I only considered that one mine.

I plan on having several muts as soon as I get in a house with a nice yard.

I wish that I had a bear.
    I like sandwiches

3 dogs and 2 scorpions. 8 yr old Australian Kelpie (Anya), 5 yr old German shepherd (Scrambles The Deathbringer), 2 yr old Rott wieler x Kelpie (Murderface) and the scorpions are Mr fluffly pants and the other one.

I currently have 2 cats, which I am allergic to.

I am not getting rid of them because I love them too much (they love me too much) and I'd rather suffer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I currently have 2 cats, which I am allergic to.

I am not getting rid of them because I love them too much (they love me too much) and I'd rather suffer.
    I think I am allergic to my cats too. When I got them I still ate allergy medicine for pollen so didn't notice until I stopped. But then I just continued eating it, since I rather take 1 pill in the morning for the rest of my life than not have any animals at all.

I do not have animals, nor would I want them. I am not good with them at all, i like animals, but I am not one for taking them into my home. I would forget to feed them, and one night awaken to have my foot gnawed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a rabbit named Stan, and another rabbit named Oliver.

Not mine but the family's black and white cat at... I believe 15 years now.

I used to have a dog, but then it took an arrow to the knee.

On a serious note, I actually did have a dog, but when it got old, it ripped the tendon in both of it's rear legs, in addition to continually being sick, so it was put down at the age of 13.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

i have a female black cocker

Boxer Dog called Tyson, how original right... well he got in a fight along time ago and lost part of his ear... clearly should be called holyfield!

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently got 4 bunnys, Harry and Alfie, their cross breeds of ones we dont know but they are quite big, Alfie is rather derpy looking too ^^ the other 2 are Lion Heads, Misty and Cloudy, Cloudy is the newst, got him this week and he decided to give Misty a hair cut.

Also got a guinea pig called Ron, hyper little thing... very sweet though

A Bear Hamster called Gizzy, BIG FLUFFY THING.

A long haired turtle shell cat called Cassie, she's very sweet and cuddly, but she's scared of every animal in the house, and outside. (we live behind a Woods too, so many many squirrels!).

And also recently a 10 month old Golden Labrador called Harley. I aint too fond of him, too hyper for me and ive never been a dog person, he's making Cassie forced to live upstairs because she is terrified to go down, so she sleeps on me every night.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, we are going to be directing all pet conversation to our new sticky:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/817750-Post-your-pets-megathread!

P
    lease keep all pet related conversation here, it doesnt have to include only pictures!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)