Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Having studied Evolutionary Biology.

Men naturally turn there heads towards a women with a potentially child bearing figure

Please remember we are mammals, and we do sometimes have a few more Brain Cells than the average Hamster.

But, the reason Straight guys turn there heads towards well figured women is a NATURAL INSTINCTION process.

Unless you bat for the other team..But we will not go there.

Most red Blooded males want to pass their Gene pool on.
    A natural instinct makes males susceptible for sexual signal effect, sure.
    But I very much doubt that it's genetically hard-wired for males to turn into MORONS as soon as their hormones/sex drive get agitated in any way. Yes, that's what happens with most of them, but if you ask me, that's a matter of intelligence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemos View Post
    Well, we always knew that.

Boobs around = istant stupidity
    You misspelled 'instant'.

Are there any boobs in your vicinity?

Deleted
    These studies are almost always trash.

Like the idea that men think about sex hundreds of times a day. A scientific study found we think about it around 15 times a day.

This is pure crap. Please move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post

Like the idea that men think about sex hundreds of times a day. A scientific study found we think about it around 15 times a day.

I don't know about you, but I think about sex way more than 15 times per day.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    I don't know about you, but I think about sex way more than 15 times per day.
    I don't. I have actually important things to worry about.

I believe most of the women are aware of this. And maybe, you know, sometimes, not always, but sometimes take advantage of it. *cough*

Clearly all the girls were hot and the guys ugly xD
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's why it pays to be gay
    Well, if you're gay your brain probably still works the same way. You are still biologically a man.
    It just means instead of women making you giggity, men make you giggity.

I'll take my chances with women....

This is actually rather interesting hearing what people have to say.

Deleted
    I wonder if this is a valid excuse for performing low on a test when seated next to a hot girl. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Valrax View Post
    This is actually rather interesting hearing what people have to say.
    Unsurprisingly, men don't generally like being told they're biologically wired to be stupid around women.

Just like women don't generally like being told they're biologically wired to want to be mothers/caregivers at home.

Deleted
    i dnt have any problem with women since im ugly and messed up in the head and that in itself stops me from getting a woman ive only ever had 1 girlfriend who was really pretty but she couldnt handle my mental problems, and now i have to live with these problems for the rest of my life as theres no cure and there not life threatning every day losing part of my sanity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    You misspelled 'instant'.

Are there any boobs in your vicinity?
    The only time i'll ever approve someone correcting someones spellings like that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post

lol statistics are trash, no it isn't. It's probably the most fundamental scientific tool available to us and can be applied to almost everything.

Granted 90 people ain't a huge pool of people to observe but you saying studies like this is trash is quite ignorant.
    The University of Nijmegen is a world class university as well so I think they got pretty solid professors working there, 2010 years nobel price winner in physics being one of them if I'm not mistaken.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...