Deleted

Is this wrong/against the rules?

Say I started up a website for looking for raid. You could sign up with two accounts, 1 your main and 1 your alt. You could then organise events with other signed up members to complete LFR and take it in turns to win tokens.

So basically, you sign up to a website for a 100% chance to win a token(s) via organising a group with other members.

Or you could just have your 25man guild queue for it and win all the items and hand them out how they wanted...?

Joining the LFR as a group isn't against the rules if that is what you are basically asking, no.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    If only I could convince the guild I am in to do that Abandon =[

Well basically it's not against the rules, they put the option to queue for the LFR as a group or raid group in-game themselves, so they won't punish you for actually doing it
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    How would you manage the invite? It would have to be Real ID. or server only.

You going to put your email addy up and share it with randoms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    How would you manage the invite? It would have to be Real ID. or server only.

You going to put your email addy up and share it with randoms?
    That's one of the problems I am thinking of, some people maybe reluctant to share their email. And this is just an idea nothing at the moment