10+ Year Old Account

[Holy] So i've got these three trinkets...

Seal of the Seven Signs: http://www.wowhead.com/item=77969
    Windward Heart: http://www.wowhead.com/item=77981
    Heart of Unliving: http://www.wowhead.com/item=77976

I've heard many different oppinions, and i'm not quiet sure myself which two of these three i should use.

So i'd appreciate if some of you could throw in some comments on these trinkets.

I'd very much like to hear a personal oppinion and some math on all three of them.

Thanks

Deleted
    Windward Heart and Heart of Unliving imo.

Nice reg + additional heals seem really good for holy.

Deleted
    Heart of the Unliving 100%, look at any of the other trinket threads on these forums and you'll see this. Even the LFR version is awesome. This is by far the best trinket for pallies in this tier, 780 spirit is a very large amount. There is an immediate and sizable impact on mana regen that allows you to cast so much more, it's an awesome trinket for us.

The other two... I don't know. A smart heal is nice but not huge and a haste proc is hit and miss, could be great or useless depending on when it procs. Kind of personal taste on that one, I'd have a hard time picking as well.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2012-01-20 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two screenshots of recount with Windward Heart equipped. They're both from the same encounter, and it seems to be doing around 2-3% of my total healing.

For most fights, Windward and Heart of Unliving. Windward is comparable to Eye of Blazing Power from firelands, which I'm using now, and it makes up about 5% of my healing. I've heard that Windward is a more frequent proc than EoBP as well.

The exception to this would be Ultraxion. On a fight where your only real job is spamming HR, which benefits hugely from so much haste, the proc is much less likely to be wasted during a low-healing phase as it might be on any of the first 4 encounters. Depending on gearing, the proc should give you 2-3 extra ticks from HR, and several more if stacked with use of Divine Favor or Heroism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    The exception to this would be Ultraxion. On a fight where your only real job is spamming HR, which benefits hugely from so much haste, the proc is much less likely to be wasted during a low-healing phase as it might be on any of the first 4 encounters.
    I'm not too sure on this, cuz the healing isn't that intense at the start, and when u pick up the blue buff which you will as a pala, the haste proc won't be that noticable either

10+ Year Old Account
    The two heart trinkets, hands down. Windward can be a lifesaver at times, and a smartheal is always nice, and the massive amount of spirit from Unliving is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by IshimaruSR View Post
    I'm not too sure on this, cuz the healing isn't that intense at the start, and when u pick up the blue buff which you will as a pala, the haste proc won't be that noticable either
    Blue buff makes the haste proc _better_. It will probably put you below the GCD, but you'll be gaining tons of HR ticks which is the lion's share of its healing anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you guys for the great information I'll play a little around with it, with some of your tips in mind, and see what i like the best

Deleted
    Personally im striving for WWH and HoU. At first i thought seal cus of haste but, the ICD is too long to make the output worthwhile. versus a 20 sec ICD trinket like the heart, considering holy radiance and HS can crit a lot, it can mean a lot more output