View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?

Voters
71. This poll is closed
  • Ron Paul

28 39.44%
  • Mitt Romney

3 4.23%
  • Rick Santorum

2 2.82%
  • Newt Gingrich

2 2.82%
  • I'm a Democrat

13 18.31%
  • I'm European

23 32.39%

MMO-Champion Republican Primary Poll- Who are YOU voting for?

Pretty simple, who will you be voting for in the primary election in your state?

Keep it Civilized...

EDIT: If this has already been made I apologize.
    Last edited by Brusco86; 2012-01-20 at 08:54 PM.
    i have no signature, because carrots.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Democrat, I don't think my current residence allows me to vote in the Republican Primary, dunno if I would if I could.

I do certainly want to see a good challenger for Obama(a fair fight is preferable to an unfair one), but I don't even know if the Republicans are running one of those.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

nPa here.............I would vote Ron Paul, he is Republicans only chance.

I'm a registered Independent that generally votes Democrat, but I'll be voting for Ron Paul for both the primary and the general election (even if he isn't the nominee).
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-01-20 at 09:01 PM.

Need "I'm an Independent." Independent can't vote in primaries in my state, though that might have changed recently.

Anyway, I'd choose Ron Paul I guess. I don't know really, anyone but Santorum, he's to extreme religious nutty. Mitt and Ron are inbetween which can be good or bad, and Newt is clearly far right, but he seems to care more about economics, defense and more important stuff like that instead of Gay Marriage and other bullshit that most Americans don't care care about right now.

My parents are Republicans and they are completely unsure between Newt, Romney and Paul. They like Newts ideologies best, but don't think he will win.

Yeah now that i think about it probably should of put an Independent option...
    i have no signature, because carrots.

Rick Santorum got a vote. That's... troubling.

Anyway, I'll vote for whomever I think has a real chance of defeating Obama. Have to wait to see how the candidates do in the coming months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crap didn't see the European option. Voted Ron Paul

Ron Paul :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted
    Santorum is freaking scary he is a fundamentalist im from turkey and i would they the best choice is Ron paul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Rick Santorum got a vote. That's... troubling.

Anyway, I'll vote for whomever I think has a real chance of defeating Obama. Have to wait to see how the candidates do in the coming months.
    The fact that Santorum is doing well in primaries has me very worried. Now this whole process has been a circus and he'll most likely lose his flavor of the week status shortly but the man terrifies me. Also thanks to his Google problem, I now permanently associate him with his...definition.

I'm a registered Democrat, however, I'd like to see Ron Paul get the nomination. It would certainly be a much fairer fight, as Smrund said, and most of his policies don't ruffle my feathers. I think we need a swing towards the more moderate spectrum for both parties, and Paul has that to some extent.

To be honest, I don't really want to vote for Obama or Biden. I supported Obama in '08 and I understand some of his issues stemmed from having one of the most divided Congresses in recent history. He's just too green experience-wise for the presidency, which saddens me. And again, I'd like to see a more moderate approach from both parties but this current environment strongly discourages that.

It will be interesting to see how the election pans out in November.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    nPa here.............I would vote Ron Paul, he is Republicans only chance.
    American Citizens only chance.

I'm gonna be pissed when Ron Paul pulls a Perot and forces us to have another 4 years of Obama.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I just listen to my /2 (trade channel) XXxHeadShotxXX: **RONPAUL 2012 YAAAAAA*

So, I chose Ron Paul-hope he's good.

If Ron Paul had a shot of winning, I'd love to vote for him in a second. I know it's intuitively "off" to say things like that, but the media (and that includes both the mainstream liberal media and the conservative outlets) doesn't even treat him as a serious candidate when he's within a the margin of error of the top. Until they do, there's really no way for him to push his way past the more "standard" candidates on a real election.

But, with him out, it's a tough call between Newt or Romney. Newt's closet is packed tight with skeletons, but he also has a long history of getting stuff done, even with an unfriendly/split Washington, and he has the stronger, better defined platform. Romney is mostly "clean", but he's perfectly set up for the Democrats' main line of attack (class warfare nonsense, eg "republicans only care about millionaires, but we care about the middle class and other large voting blocks"), and he plays a more "safe" platform, which may indicate he's more of a "get myself elected at all costs" politician.

So, it's a tough one. If Newt can get past his ..well.. past, then he'd be a better candidate. But Romney with a friendly congress could at least get us moving in the right direction again -- and even with an unfriendly one, he could at least undo SOME of Obama's damage. So, if he's the guy that can beat Obama, he'll have my vote.