Selling junkboxes (for The Insane)

Yo, is selling junkboxes worth it?
    How much gold can you sell 1 box for. Ofcourse in larger quantities, atleast 100/sale.

Have you tried it?
    If so, did you find someone to sell to before getting the junkboxes or started farming and then started looking for someone to buy them?

I started a bit of farming on my rogue, and have about 150 ish of them...

Just wondering if I should save me the trouble of getting more or keep getting them for an eventual sale.

//Taroshik - Dragonblight
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Heavies went for 30-50g on my server.. Make a forum post on the REALM Forums, see if you get interest.

Yeah, I did that aswell, a friend told me that most of the people willing to buy loads of things for alot of money hangs around there :P

I were told that they would go for somewhere around the price you told me, but I though it sounded like alot... If you need 1250 junkboxes that makes 50k gold...
    Although that might not be much xD I probably just suck at keeping my money in the moneybag :P

//Taroshik
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taroshik View Post
    If you need 1250 junkboxes that makes 50k gold...
    This is actually not that much, before new darkmoon faire you had to turn decks in for darkmoon rep, not to mention pristine diamonds. This feat of strength is not for someone who cannot afford epic flying mount...

Yeah, I know, The insane haven't been insane since shen'dalar were on the list :P

So it's reasonable to get all the junkboxes needed sold to one person for 40-50k?

//Taroshik

Sold about 4k Junkboxes.

I used to charge people for the amount of time i spent on it.
    Eg. I would farm 100 - 200 a day at 50g each
    or i would farm 20-30 a day at 25g each(Skipping Days aswel)

Depends on your server really and how much the buyer wants the rep to exalted

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm selling them at the moment for 30g a piece. If people want to pay more or offer a good price it's fine for me. It takes around 15-20h to get 1250+- for a full exalted run; so it's around 2k gold per hour with just mob tagging. Takes 2-4days depending on the time you spend on it.
    Try posting on your realm forums you're selling them and if you're on a high populated realm, I can guarantee you you'll have enough work until MOP. Since Darkmoon Faire is easier now and a lot of people had the Goblin factions already.

sweet I'm on a medium realm unfortunately, but I'm still searching an eventual buyer that I can sell all the junkboxes to
    Got an offer on 600g for 140 of them, because "they are hardly worth any rep"... I kindly turned him down ^^

//Taroshik

Deleted
    did the achievement back in 2009 and kept farming the boxes for other people and charged 15g per piece. right now with the gold inflation you can easily ask for two or three times that.

I couldn't get anyone on my server to farm one guy did 150 boxes and quit and I gave him 10g a box lol cheap I know but hey he did it and I offered another guy 10kg for 300 the last i needed he said no so i farmed em all for myself. I know another guy who traded a hilt for boxes and on some servers they go anywhere from 30g-60g+

15+ Year Old Account
    I did the grind for 3 different people. 15g each. Made quite a chunk off doing it.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

I dont know if it is great gold per hour thing but it definitely will get you some decent gold.

I currently have one guy that wanted all of them (a rogue, lol xD ) paying 30g each, so it's a good 38k from it counting 20 hours farming that makes approx 1900 gold/hour which is decent if you ask me.
    aswell as one other guy that wanted me to get his when I were done with those. but he's only paying 32k for them all... but 40 hrs farming and 70k... seems kinda decent if you ask me

//Taroshik

Deleted
    Im farming insane title atm for myself im playing on EU ravencrest and i could say if there were anyone farming those lockboxes i would buy myself for exalted since i could play weeks with like 5-10 hours and thats all for raiding so why not trying to sell those imo its really good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Sold about 4k Junkboxes.

I used to charge people for the amount of time i spent on it.
    Eg. I would farm 100 - 200 a day at 50g each
    or i would farm 20-30 a day at 25g each(Skipping Days aswel)

Depends on your server really and how much the buyer wants the rep to exalted
    Traitor, 10chars.

Edit : Knew you´d be on this Thread Sang !

Quote Originally Posted by Torstein View Post
    Traitor, 10chars.

Edit : Knew you´d be on this Thread Sang !
    Why do people keep finding me?!
    45 - 13 BG win Ratio <-- totally worth the faction change

If someone is farming on Draenor Eu plz let me know will pay 30 each
    can be 10 or 1000+ boxses

-Monkholm