Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Short answer : Yes.

Long answer : Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    why do you care
    He lives with me? She's annoying? She eats all our food?

Quote Originally Posted by Corjha View Post
    He lives with me? She's annoying? She eats all our food?
    do you really value food over your brothers happiness

is she bothering you? if not then you are just being a busy body. If she is, then tell her to leave you alone!
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I be angry that my brother's GF spends 90% of her time at our house, has no job, dropped out of school, drinks A LOT of alchohal while being on ant-depressants, and blames her ADD and "tired" from her anti-depressants for why she can't go to school and get a job.

Should I be angry?

update: My brother says I shouldn't measure people on their accomplishment or their financial status, but rather their heart.

my brother is retarded.
    Your brother is getting laid on the reg, hence his acceptance of her lazy ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Your brother is getting laid on the reg, hence his acceptance of her lazy ass.
    Exactly what I was thinking. That or she gives good head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, OP... don't be a cockblock.

Angry? No. Pushing her to get off her butt and not make excuses and get a job? Yes.

really... an internet forum is the place to sort this...

Deleted
    yes you should be angry.

more to the point, I wonder why "should I be angry" is the question at all. whether you'll be angry or not doesnt matter, neither is helping your situation. you dont even say you want advice here. all you do is describe the situation, answer all the questions asked in this thread and wonder whether you should be angry or not. maybe youre the one with ADD?!

Should I be angry that my brother's GF spends 90% of her time at our house, has no job, dropped out of school, drinks A LOT of alchohal while being on ant-depressants, and blames her ADD and "tired" from her anti-depressants for why she can't go to school and get a job.

Should I be angry?

update: My brother says I shouldn't measure people on their accomplishment or their financial status, but rather their heart.

my brother is retarded.
    Ideally you'd measure people by their heart, not their "accomplishments" (whatever that means) or financial status. This is - generally - a good way to go.

That said... there are some toxic people out there who are like parasites. Not that they always do it intentionally... some people are seriously, legitimately, mentally crippled and mentally ill. In that case, help them as much as possible, but realize that some people are immune to help. It's like a sinking ship that can't be saved... get off the boat before it takes everyone down with it. It's a sad thing to say, but some people just can't be helped or fixed.

Advice: Run. Tell others to run as well.