Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Sylvari and the Brain
    Sylvari and the Brain
    One is a salad, the other's insane

    Mif... if i role a sylvari can i be your salad side kick lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  2. #142
    I am Murloc! Mif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tarnished Coast
    Posts
    5,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Mif... if i role a sylvari can i be your salad side kick lol?
    Sure.




  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    1. Lure Charr in to the woods with catnip.

    2. Surprice and smash Charr with the golem you hid behind that big tree over there.

    3. ???

    4. Charr trophy head now hanging above the mantelpiece.
    Thats not how you catch a wild tiger. images.ucomics.com/images/amuniversal/press_release/first_calvin.gif

    Not gonna play charr unless I can get the name Hobbes.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    When it reeks of wow faction taunting it is downright childish and I don't think anything positive will come from it. A jab here and there, but not the back and forth crap that is in this thread. If you want the game to be like that, fine, I will just stick with skyrim or other single player games since it seems that in a game where they are lauding you always want to see other players and people are hating on other races before the game launches shows that people really can't play nice, no matter what.
    Alliance vs Horde is very different from this ''asura vs charr'' which is basicly only happening here in this thread. I'm very sure you won't see it in-game or anywhere else. But would you seriously give up on GW2 just because of a 'asura vs charr' thing?

    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

  5. #145
    I don't know what the deal is, I found this thread to be incredibly humorous and detected not even the slightest hint of actual animosity.

  6. #146
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Asura are already proving to be as bad as gnomes and the game hasn't even gone into open beta. =(
    Noooo way. Nothing will ever be as bad as gnomes.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Alliance vs Horde is very different from this ''asura vs charr'' which is basicly only happening here in this thread. I'm very sure you won't see it in-game or anywhere else. But would you seriously give up on GW2 just because of a 'asura vs charr' thing?
    It's asura vs world...not just charr
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Sure.
    I'm going to be the Charr that keeps you around just for company ofcourse! But always puts you down.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    It's asura vs world...not just charr
    The Charr are most resistant, the other races have accepted certain defeat.

    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

  10. #150
    Fluffy Kitten Bloodhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Sylvari and the Brain
    Sylvari and the Brain
    One is a salad, the other's insane



    I had to restrain myself not to burst out laughing...

    Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

  11. #151
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I'm going to be the Charr that keeps you around just for company ofcourse! But always puts you down.
    Me and my leafy ranger self will make sure to brush you, and pet you, and feed you, and make you loooooooooooooooove me just like all my other ranger pets =D!

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 09:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Noooo way. Nothing will ever be as bad as gnomes.
    This, not even gnomes are as bad as gnomes....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •