Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    When it reeks of wow faction taunting it is downright childish and I don't think anything positive will come from it. A jab here and there, but not the back and forth crap that is in this thread. If you want the game to be like that, fine, I will just stick with skyrim or other single player games since it seems that in a game where they are lauding you always want to see other players and people are hating on other races before the game launches shows that people really can't play nice, no matter what.
    Alliance vs Horde is very different from this ''asura vs charr'' which is basicly only happening here in this thread. I'm very sure you won't see it in-game or anywhere else. But would you seriously give up on GW2 just because of a 'asura vs charr' thing?

I don't know what the deal is, I found this thread to be incredibly humorous and detected not even the slightest hint of actual animosity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Asura are already proving to be as bad as gnomes and the game hasn't even gone into open beta. =(
    Noooo way. Nothing will ever be as bad as gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Alliance vs Horde is very different from this ''asura vs charr'' which is basicly only happening here in this thread. I'm very sure you won't see it in-game or anywhere else. But would you seriously give up on GW2 just because of a 'asura vs charr' thing?
    It's asura vs world...not just charr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Sure.
    I'm going to be the Charr that keeps you around just for company ofcourse! But always puts you down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    It's asura vs world...not just charr
    The Charr are most resistant, the other races have accepted certain defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Sylvari and the Brain
    Sylvari and the Brain
    One is a salad, the other's insane

I had to restrain myself not to burst out laughing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I'm going to be the Charr that keeps you around just for company ofcourse! But always puts you down.
    Me and my leafy ranger self will make sure to brush you, and pet you, and feed you, and make you loooooooooooooooove me just like all my other ranger pets =D!

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Noooo way. Nothing will ever be as bad as gnomes.
    This, not even gnomes are as bad as gnomes....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.