Deleted

Dragonwrath proc chance

Anyone knows whats the proc on the legendary for a sp ? cos i recently got it, switch from 410 weapon to it and the increase in dmg is rly negligible

Not sure exactly what it is now but it was nerfed in 4.3 on logs it shows anywhere from 5-8% of the damage done.

RNG is RNG. Generally it is around 6% of your damage. It is still BiS.

Why would you take 410 weapons over someone else if you were close to getting the staff this soon in the tier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its around 8% its better then any weapon in DS.

Deleted
    Maybe he took the 410 because he was the only one able to equip it^^. The only warrior in our 10m roster already have 3 heroic leg token, and 2 other tanking piece "by default"

10+ Year Old Account
    As stated even post-nerf it averages out to a roughly 8% to 10% chance to proc. It's BiS for any caster dps well into DS heroics and possibly beyond (as in a transitional raid like Halion, for example).

Deleted
    A 410 weapon (or deathwing weapon) will likely be better than DTR in lower gear sets.
    The proc from the staff is nearly a direct % of your damage. So if you aren't pulling good numbers, the staff won't either.
    If the rest of your gear is strong then the proc will hit harder.
    In BiS gear the DTR definitely comes out top, but before that... harder to say.

Deleted
    In my case it usually represents the 5% of my dps... I finally got my legendary staff this Thursday and I must admit I'm a little bit disappointed because I expected a bigger DPS gain, yet I'm satisfied with my DPS.
    In Ultraxion 10N today: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2612&e=2837 (5,6%)
    In Madness 10N today: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4524&e=5261 (4,2%)

Is this normal? Or am I doomed? xD

Edit: my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldarc/advanced
    Last edited by mmocc46c8e1895; 2012-01-22 at 10:08 PM.

Extra Mind Blasts don't show as 'wrath of tarecgosa' they just show as mind blast.

Same with mind spike

I'm not sure about mind flay.

Deleted
    That would explain it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    I'm not sure about mind flay.
    I just tested this, Mind Flay is considered a DoT by Dragonwrath, and so any Mind Flay ticks that are copied will show separately as the Wrath of Tarecgosa.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    if you have the patience just sit on a dummy with SW:P up and spam flay (and nothing else). every proc will be 'wrath of tarecgosa' so you can just read take the number of procs and compare to the number of combined ticks of SW:P and flay and work out your proc chance. It'll take a long time to get a decent enough sample size though.

1 tip, use AA and dispersion for mana