Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    While I do appreciate you trying to show what is better, you should've at least tried a bit harder :P

Or..the difference is healing could be that your count for Holy Radiance is ~4000 higher under your mastery build than your haste build...

Please go and heal heroic ultra 25, then comment on stat weights, not this LFR rubbish.

I am so over threads like this, the debate is old and most people who have a clue know what's best for them on most fights so can somebody delete this post.

honestly, this is just a really, really bad example. This isn't at all what pallies are meant for. Yes HR spam is fun, but how many heroic fights are like that?

I'd set up your haste build, record your next FULL DS clear on WoL, then swap to mastery and do the same for your next week's FULL Clear. Then we can pick it apart, analyze it, and have a discussion based on some relevant data.

As many have said before me, you probably got blue buff. So you had all the haste in the world

Well i have an example somewhat, me and the other holy pally are in the same guild and raid 25 man, he runs a pure mastery spec and i run pure haste. His ilvl is 396 and mine is 393, generally we are always pretty close on fights, some fights he gets me and other's i get him. Ultraxion, we both only take the blue buff and im always 7-9k hps ahead of him, other then that fight were always close. In closing, i agree with another poster, it really depends on the fight but there is not a huge difference that i have seen accept on ultraxion.

Ive reforged completely out of spirit due to having DMC:T and the LFR spine spirit trink. I now run with about 2k haste 1.8k mastery 300 crit and wow I am casting alot less but my heals hit like trucks and my mana is still just fine.

The other problem is this is LFR and you didnt do the fight with the same group. Different healers, different outcome.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Ive reforged completely out of spirit due to having DMC:T and the LFR spine spirit trink. I now run with about 2k haste 1.8k mastery 300 crit and wow I am casting alot less but my heals hit like trucks and my mana is still just fine.
    Why would you reforge out of spirit when it is your best stat after int? Your mana might be just fine for LFR/Normal mode content, however on Heroic you want as much spirit as possible as long as you aren't sacrificing a large amount of intellect for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviljoe View Post
    Why would you reforge out of spirit when it is your best stat after int? Your mana might be just fine for LFR/Normal mode content, however on Heroic you want as much spirit as possible as long as you aren't sacrificing a large amount of intellect for it.
    LFR has added another level of BS to the performance equasions. People skilled at doing HMs used to understand that it meant nothing that they could roll over NMs while playing one handed and eating dinner. However, people at the NM skill level throw on their cloth gear, reforge out of Spirit, still do well in LFR and assume it's because what they're doing is right.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Would be a bit more helpful if you could show the amount of time each fight took... The longer the fight.. the more heals you're going to put out, especially with the blue buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Hey guys. I flipped a quarter twice and it came up tails both times. I think this quarter has two tails sides.
    What this guy said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's quite enough out of this thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!