Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Impressive indeed, I'm almost considering resubbing and roll a DK for the lulz
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Keep dreaming. I dont eat meteors, engulfing flames (normal lol) or place akward Seeds that does an extra significant amount of raid damage. But nice accusation.
    All on purpose to stack vengeance on everyone to keep up DPS.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite sure you didnt even watch the video, because they far away from any sort of soft or hard enrage on Ragnaros normal p3. Also, dying doesn't award vengeance. I still fail to see howthese 9 DK fail buddies he gathered are so special, and what they did to be awarded the title "twice as good as some random forum poster which I know nothing about".
    Will you just stop man? Like honestly they did it for fun here, It's suppose to be funny and not even serious. Give it a break

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    My guess is that they're not doing it for the challenge, in fact if you think about it there's probably nothing challenging at all outside from a few taunt pingpongs here and there. It's just something that is outside of the "usual rules" and quite nice to see regardless of the difficulty.
    inb4 Mionelol's 10 Warlock heroic Firelands run

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Life drain got nerfed too hard for that xD

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcore62 View Post
    Hey Judgejoebrwn,

You're right with it.The funny thing on this situation is there is no shard spawn at the Tank
    that means that the specc of each class is recognized automatically. The fact that we were 10 blood
    dk's doesn't let the shards spawn in fight... Baleroc had casted the shard thoughout but no one
    appeared. .. The decimated blades came but this wasn't a problem with antimagic shell and 10 dk's
    Exploiting fights isn't impressive at all. You should have had atleast someone who wasn't blood so the crystal would spawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Grats on something fun and different!

Up for this! (:

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_;1519018[U
    [/U]7]Life drain got nerfed too hard for that xD
    Man your sig and avatar are rather creepy..:-)

Enjoyed watching the rag fight, which then made me watch the 25dk vs Sarth one. I'll look forward to seeing the other vids, even if a bit disappointed that Bale was killed with a basic exploit as opposed to creative tactics.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

Part 1 of the Video is now available ... Part 2 comes today or in next days
    youtube.com/user/darkkiller5000

Impressive on players part.
    Fucking pathetic on blizzards part.
    This is not even like Going back and doing old content like LK now,
    This is 1 tier old and 10 tank/dps classes can take down heroic content?

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Impressive on players part.
    Fucking pathetic on blizzards part.
    This is not even like Going back and doing old content like LK now,
    This is 1 tier old and 10 tank/dps classes can take down heroic content?
    It's no secret that Blood DKs when played right are amazing at keeping themselves up, I don't really see the problem here. Just a few bosses were taken on heroic though and due to them all being in blood spec they avoided some mechanics (Baleroc crystals), so it's not like you can do all of FL on HC with 10 blood dks. Ragnaros is hard enough with a proper raid setup.

Kudos to the DKs it looks like fun and I'm impressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I'm quite sure you didnt even watch the video, because they far away from any sort of soft or hard enrage on Ragnaros normal p3. Also, dying doesn't award vengeance. I still fail to see howthese 9 DK fail buddies he gathered are so special, and what they did to be awarded the title "twice as good as some random forum poster which I know nothing about".
    For once in my lifetime, I am agreeing with the elitist guy.

Unique accomplishment anyways, good job.

Deleted
    Seems rather easy, but I approve the idea.

So no shard during Baleroc...What about Domo, did he jump during his cat phase?
    Edit : Well they probably didn't stay in cat phase all things considered, being all packed in melee range.

A 10 Warlock run would be awesome indeed. More blueberries!
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2012-01-25 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    there is somthing called Learn to play
    If it's l2p, then why is it still only DKs doing this kinda stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by QuizTIC View Post
    not heroic
    You prolly can't even kill it with proper setup, so no, don't expect 10 DK's doing it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't watched the video yet (in the middle of class) but I'm quite interested in seeing it, especially since everyone is saying it's pretty impressive. I like how a couple of people are saying it reflects how OP DK self healing is when it's the one thing that keeps them viable as tanks (plus, as someone mentioned, if it's a combined effort of Lichborne + DC raid spam that doesn't mean anything towards their self healing since you have 9 others spamming that person). Props to Raegwyn for throwing this together (if he is the mastermind, I assume he is). I can totally see Heroic Morchok being done like this at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcore62 View Post
    Hey Judgejoebrwn,

You're right with it.The funny thing on this situation is there is no shard spawn at the Tank
    that means that the specc of each class is recognized automatically. The fact that we were 10 blood
    dk's doesn't let the shards spawn in fight... Baleroc had casted the shard thoughout but no one
    appeared. .. The decimated blades came but this wasn't a problem with antimagic shell and 10 dk's
    So, you guys exploited a mechanic.

Deleted
    Gratz guys, Difficult and different! whats next?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisUy View Post
    So, you guys exploited a mechanic.
    No, we were just 10 stupid dks who have never been in a raid. So you actually need healers or "dds" for a raid????
    btw...the encounter actually spawns shards?
    We don´t know that :'(