395 DK DPS Heroic DS Exp LF Guild - Core Spot

Howdy guys,

My 25M guild isn't really raiding anymore because they cannot field enough players. Loved raiding with them but I want to progress and they are just not doing any it anymore.

I am looking for a guild that is into progression but raids 3 or 4 times a week. During the morning/day or even an evening guild that has raid times that end by midnight EST. Prefer a PvP server, horde or alliance doesnt matter. I am currently 1/8 DS Heroic with attempts on Vorsahj

I'm a highly dedicated player and I work hard wherever I am. I'd be willing to faction transfer, but I'm looking for a core raiding spot.

World of Logs available on request via whispers.

Greetings!

We have a full-time raid position open for a DPS DK. We are 8/8 25m and looking to push HMs ASAP.

<Polarity> is a well established 3-day a week 25m Adult progression guild
    8/8 10/25m , Lvl 25
    We Offer a relaxed raiding environment with a group who wants to progress and kill shit!

Realm: Stormreaver, Central Time, Chicago Data Center, High Pop, PvP realm
    Raid Days/Times: Mon/Tue/Wed 730-1030 CST (GMT -6)

Please contact any Polarity member on Stormreaver or msg me here.

Good luck in your search!
    -Xandee

Hi Boundzero, my guild is currently recruiting another DK to add to the core, my guild's info is below, pm me if you have any questions

Guild Name: Real Talk
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Dønz Deipotent Zabuzel
    Real Id: calcabibi@gmail.com
    Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst
    PROGRESSION:
    DragonSoul: 1/8 Heroic
    Firelands: 6/7 Heroic (P4 H Rag)

Onslaught is a group of highly skilled players working towards pushing Heroic Dragonsoul content in a 25man raid setting.

We are currently seeking the following to add to our raiding core :

Highest priority
    Warrior DPS
    DK DPS
    Ret paladain
    Warlock
    Holy priest
    Resto shaman
    Tank of any class

All other classes will be considered

ALL SPOTS ARE CORE SPOTS, YOU WILL BE IN EVERY RAID IF YOU SHOW UP REGULARLY!

Exceptional apps of any class/spec are welcome and will be considered.

Onslaught is currently the #1 Server and Horde guild on Trollbane with:
    US #175 in WOTLK with TOGC Tribute to Immortality completed.

13/13 25man HM (12/13 pre firelands, missed Ali'kir)
    7/7 Firelands Normal
    6/7 Firelands Heroic (5/7 pre-nerf)
    8/8 Normal Dragon soul
    1/8 Dragon Soul Heroic (10 Man kill)

25man is our priority and that's what we do during our raid times and it's much more demanding than 10man so make sure you are up for the task.

We raid progression Mon - Thurs 9pm to 12am EST with a possible 1/2 hour extension if a boss is within our grasp.

We are also have many people that like to play alts and have an alt 10mans that run on non raid days . We also have alot of avid pvpers in the guild that run RBGs a few times a week along with many that also are active in arenas. We use the very fair EPGP loot system that is completely mod driven with information stored in officer notes that everyone in the guild can see. It runs a weekly decay so new raiders will be competitive for gear even with officers.

For more information, please check us out at onslaughtguild. com The application is on the site, and if you have any other questions, please contact Redsoul, Tatsuya, or myself in game, if you don't see him on feel free to ask any guildie if an officer is on.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exiled from Hell of Runetotem is interested in speaking with you.
    Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CST.

We are currently 8/8 normal and 4/8 heroic for Dragon Soul. We finished the last tier of content 7/7 heroic and completed Glory to the Firelands Raider, making us the #1 daytime raiding guild in the US!

If you’re interested in speaking with us please feel free to contact Apok in game, or on our website - efhguild . com

Thank you,
    Tzemisce