Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your favorite planet and worst planet?

I'm sorry if topic like this exists, but i've been so much raging about grinding same rhakghouls on Taris that my head is about to explode.

I'm just 34lvl atm and haven't done all planets yet but i shall start:

My favorite planet would be Tatooine, yes a desert zone. I usually find desert zones boring, but i found Tatooine extreme fun. Fun quests especially as imperial agent, world pvp at the dune sea. Skull trap "IT'S A TRAP!" (If you know the world boss, you know what i mean.)

My worst planet so far would be Taris. I understand the planet was obliterated, but still i don't like the scenery here at all. Also the fact i had to go to Doctor Lokin multiple times through same amount of Rhakghouls all the time, also had bonus quest which wasn't linked with quest but had to grind through freaking sewers of atleast 50 Rhakghouls... but after while of doing class quests i find out i gotta go again through that place urgh! Hate hate hate hate hate that zone and it's rhakghoul army!

Hate the most: Taris

Love the most: Tatooine, Hoth, Ilum

Voss is okay, I really loved it when I first got there and I thought it would be my new favorite, but I got tired of it pretty quickly. I'm not really sure why, I think it might have been the bonus quests. Yes, it was definitely the bonus quests. They were boring.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-01-20 at 06:06 PM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tatooine was definitely my favorite. I didn't care for Alderaan.

Heh, I actually like Alderaan. And I don't mind Taris, except for all of the Rakghouls.

I hated Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa.

Deleted
    No planet that I disliked in particular. However Voss was awesome - amazing looking local characters, very intriguing story line and some of the coolest quests with the whole mystic trials.

Dont miss out on Voss people!

I love Taris...

Taris would be on the bottom of my list but I don't hate it. Alderaan is nice, I am looking forward to seeing some of the top level planets soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I loved Voss, something about the atmosphere, culture, people just led to a great experience for me. It even had some of the coolest quests and datacron puzzles. Overall, just a fun place to be.

Least favorite? Alderaan...I don't know what it is about that place but I swear that just the thought of it blowing up in a few thousand years makes me smile. The people were rude (I was an alien), the area seems far too large, and the bug race just felt...odd. Nothing about that place was enjoyable for me.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Level 31 Jedi Shadow. So far my favorite has been Tantooine. And my least favorite so far is Alderaan.

I enjoyed Tantooine because it’s completely open and vast area to play. with desert as far (mostly) as the eye can see. Some of the areas prior (specifically the Rank ghoul area with the destroyed city) those walls killed me in traveling around or trying to decipher where to go map wise.

Not enjoying Alderaan currently and that’s only because the difficulty, for me, from Tantooine to there feels like I hit a brick wall. The initial mobs you get while questing seem hard to bring down and one particular quest where you have to kill 10 around each of the three cannons, if you attacked a group of 3 you were ok, but if you attacked the groups of 2, about 5 others seemed to summon, all at range so you have to almost kill one at a time if you are lucky to survive.

That being said, it might get a lot easier, and I probably need to re-look at how I use my spells and talents and tailor them accordingly and I definitely need to get better gear. Once I upgrade, I'm sure I will be doing a bit better.

All in all, I've only hit a few rough spots overall and enjoy the game. Usually if I get frustrated with the ground mobs, I take to the skip and so a couple of those missions.

*sorry for the wall of text*
    Huh, wha-, you want me to come closer? Oh, you don't wanna fight anymore? Oh, your hands are up there almost like you're beggin'... beggin' for a little piece of Boba... Yeah, ya like that, don't ya? You like it, 'cause you're bad... oh, yeah... you dirty, little smuggler...

Favorites : Tatooine, Alderan, Voss, Belsavis

Least Favorites : Hoth, Balmora

Spelling could be off on many of these. I really don't look that closely most of the time.

Oh - I also LOATHE Coruscant. I don't know why...but it's...awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Illum, I hate Nar Shaada how ever the fuck it's spelled.

Liked: Quesh, Nar-Shadaa ( I felt both planets just flowed the best.. well so far just got to Voss)
    Disliked: Balmorra, Dromund Kass ( Just want to leave those planets faster than any other)
    Only death my pay for life

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hated Belsavis.

The difficulty in moving around was incredibly irritating. A small gate that required you to ride for 4 minutes to get around the walls/fences, when it was 20 feet away, got on my nerves.

I realize that it is a giant prison, and is constructed to match the theme. I think it made perfect sense for it to have been made this way. I just did not enjoy having to deal with it.

Loved Hoth and wish I could have Death Star'd Blamorra at the end

Love: Tatooine and Alderaan.

Hate: Balmorra and Quesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disliked parts of alderann...HATED NAR SHADAA...fond of tatooine and the one after dromund kass...can't remember the name EDIT: Balmoora thats the one i liked that place
    ...kind of open wide green hills with lifts etc. I enjoyed that place...im currently just finishing taris which i disliked and moving onto quesh which is average dont hate but dont like.

Likes: Hoth....because it actually "felt" cold. Nar Shaddaa, had a whole Blade Runner feel to it.
    Hates: Taris, looks like Cleveland. Balmorra, just a stupid planet.

Hate: Nar Shaddaa
    Love: Hoth, Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Love: Nar Shadaa, Corellia, Coruscant, Voss
    Hate: Freaking Balmorra
    Like: The rest