Thread: Fml

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Huh your crusader crits for 4k...not bad my steady crits for 3k.
    If you're going to compare anything, compare Templar's Verdict and Chimera Shot. You'll see the latter does a shit ton more damage. Sick of hunters comparing their focus building attack that hits for nothing FOR A GOOD REASON.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

never lost to any blood dk playing only warr/hunt in 2's (some warr/rdruid early s9. No one played blood then anyway)
    I honestly have no idea what people are getting at

i played arms war with holy palla partner met couple of double dk's i just put on PVE TRINKET instead of movement imparing trinket and burst 1 down with all i have lol.
    done it like 6-7 times now and always killedthem under a minute :P

Quote Originally Posted by zecount View Post
    i played arms war with holy palla partner met couple of double dk's i just put on PVE TRINKET instead of movement imparing trinket and burst 1 down with all i have lol.
    done it like 6-7 times now and always killedthem under a minute :P
    Hmm wish I had something that negated most of someone's armor and also had a mortal strike and bleeds.. and a slow and a 45 second physical stun.. I could go on forever on why arms is a better counter to blood DKs then rets. Oh, I forgot an attack that always crits and never gets dodged/parried. cy@

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If you're going to compare anything, compare Templar's Verdict and Chimera Shot. You'll see the latter does a shit ton more damage. Sick of hunters comparing their focus building attack that hits for nothing FOR A GOOD REASON.
    Okay, lets compare.

Steady Shot - 3k Crits
    Chimera - 18k-25k crits
    Arcane - 7k crits
    Aimed - 18k-25k crits (can rarely get it off too)

This means non crits are

Steady - 1500
    Chim - 9-12k
    Arcane - 4k-ish
    Aimed - 10k

And when we spend all our focus on chim/2x arcane, we can do about 18k-39k. Then we spend 12ish seconds getting focus back to full as a healer just heals back to full in a couple seconds.
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-01-22 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Implying most blood DKs even THINK about using DC:LB, cause Ive never seen a Blood DK doing that..
    Yes, a very powerful self heal is never thought of......

It's not like the cookie cutter PvE spec for Blood has LB specced for no reason.....

Deleted
    Ret/healer 2s.

You get no sympathy :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Okay, lets compare.

Steady Shot - 3k Crits
    Chimera - 18k-25k crits
    Arcane - 7k crits
    Aimed - 18k-25k crits (can rarely get it off too)

This means non crits are

Steady - 1500
    Chim - 9-12k
    Arcane - 4k-ish
    Aimed - 10k

And when we spend all our focus on chim/2x arcane, we can do about 18k-39k. Then we spend 12ish seconds getting focus back to full as a healer just heals back to full in a couple seconds.
    you should really start using cobra shots against plate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    if your templar's is hitting for less your doing it wrong, i get 35k chim's MAX that's with all my CD's up, with a 397 weapon + pala cd's you guy's hit like truck's idk what your complaining about.

Just be thankful for the PvE Blood DKs that try this. They go down fast due to the lack of resilience!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Hmm wish I had something that negated most of someone's armor and also had a mortal strike and bleeds.. and a slow and a 45 second physical stun.. I could go on forever on why arms is a better counter to blood DKs then rets. Oh, I forgot an attack that always crits and never gets dodged/parried. cy@
    keep going please because i'm not seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by Crooklyn View Post
    keep going please because i'm not seeing it
    Oh they can disarm and stop their healing, most of them use crusader anyway.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Death coil lichborne heals scales with attack power. Vengeance gives attack power.
    turn undead... profit? or does that not work anymore?