Is this game worth $60 and a two month time card?

Sorry if this has been asked before, i am new to the site. Now if i do buy them i plan on trading a few things so it wont be the full $90. So yes or no?

In my opinion.

No. I bought the game and stopped playing it about two weeks after getting it.

Again, this is my own opinion.

Without a doubt, worth every cent. It's buggy, but if you can open your eyes like the majority can and see past them with all the great things in the future, you'll love your stay.

Keep in mind : Asking a forum for an opinion on a game is like asking someone in the Arian Brotherhood what they think about equal rights. The vocal minority (I.E. us) tends to be heavily negative and opinionated. Best to just check yourself.
    Last edited by Boathouse; 2012-01-21 at 10:24 PM.
    Bleh

By some accounts it have quite a few rough edges, I'd give it a few patches before jumping in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm if you buy it as a single player.. yes, absolutely worth it.

Not really, fun while leveling then sucks, if you were a fan of Knights of the old republic i'd say pick it up for the story, treat it as a single player game get the story then ditch it.

Asking this type of question on an online forum is a horrible idea. It's like asking a room full of college kids if you should have sex with a disease ridden hooker.

You should not be trusting your Abe Lincoln to a bunch of John Wilkes Booths.

I bought the Standard Edition and the 60 day time card. Currently have 352 hours /played. That's more than 3x my Skyrim time played.

I could decide to quit tomorrow and sill have gotten far more than my moneys worth in terms of entertainment.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR Guides
    SWTOR.com

Threads like this don't need to exist. You can view all the information available and make an informed decision.