Sean Connery accent addon.

Anyone know if there is a version of the Forsooth addon (or a similar addon) that will convert text to sound like sean connery said it.

In case you're not exactly sure what I mean, I talking about something like this.
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sean_Connery

No matter what shtories you might hear, it ish widely believed that Sean Connery'sh eternal feud with Alex Trebek ish really due to a rather unforgettable inshident from the year 1963 A.D., when Trebek attempted to shower the planet Earth with hish shadistic, unholy, shuperhuman abilitiesh. Connery wash the only man capable of putting a shtop to Trebek and hish Shatanic powersh. After about 10 yearsh of physhical training in an alternate dimenshion called 'MI6', he wash finally able to match Trebek'sh shtrength and engage him in mortal combat for reign over thish planet. Their battle lashted over 23 yearsh and over one hundred and sheven thousand livesh were losht, shimply due to the fact that they were in the preshensh of Connery, Trebek, and Chuck Norrish, who wash shleeping eternally under a rock. After thish brutal war had ended, Connery remained shtanding and ashumed control of thish planet, though he immediately handed control over to shumone whom he felt would do a better job of caring for thish planet; God. No one really knowsh where Connery residesh today, outshide of hish moviesh, though there have been sheveral Connery shightingsh around the world, ash of late. Very reshently, Connery wash sheen having the besht meal of hish life with Daniel Craig in Dijon.

Being conshtantly under the effectsh of booze in game, jusht ishn't cutting it.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Man where do people think of these things.

Pretend Sean Connery is a Pirate then use this Pirate Speak it's close enough.

Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-22 at 01:45 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Yeah i've tried Pirate speak, but it doesn't really change all the s or c sounds mid word though, which the paragraph above clearly does and is kinda to point I was going for.

In game booze slurs your characters speech, but only on the s at the end of the word, not the start.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-01-22 at 01:43 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't help you, but I found this image on that page...

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I can't help you, but I found this image on that page...

If there is one Sean Connery movie worth seeing, it is definitely Zardoz.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    If there is one Sean Connery movie worth seeing, it is definitely Zardoz.
    I agree and disagree at the same time

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    I agree and disagree at the same time
    the rock is quite good with him in it.