Easiest melee class to play?

Well I guess the title should really read "Which one is suffers the least from bugs" Im just not getting into playing any of the ranged classes at all and keep rerolling. I was scared to try a melee at first because of two things. First the dreaded ability delay bug. And second watching a lot of people's videos to try and see how a class plays it shows them using like 20+ keybinds. I am not a keyboard athlete nor do I have a fancy mouse. After reading about a few it seems like Deception Assassin or its mirror might be my best choice.

Assassin for sure. Vanguard you kind of play with melee in mind because your shockstrike does so much damage, you pretty much spam it off CD or use it to line a burst kill. Vanguard is still a ranged class overall though, so it's more of a hybrid. I hear knight/warrior get significantly better in PvP when you hit cap, but before 50 they are just terrible in PvP.

I have a 50 powertech dps and it's pretty easy. It's melee heavy too, but with some ranged abilities. I basically only have 5 abilities that I use in my core rotation. With some cooldowns here and there. You can put out good dps with it, and offtank when needed(great for 8 man raids).

Assassin for sure. Just dont use maul at all in your rotation and you will be fine.
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

Marauder just don't expect to do a lot of damage. For pure fun do assassin not that complicated but requires a little skill.

Decided to make a Jedi Shadow. Figure its better to have instant WZ queues and never see huttball every time. Plus since theres way more empire its more people to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    Assassin for sure. Just dont use maul at all in your rotation and you will be fine.
    y not use maul? out of pure curiosity

Maul doesnt fit into PvP rotation , due to high energy cost even with proc and ability delay aka laggy positioning. By the time when maul procs you already have 2 Volcanic slashes for your shock which cost less energy and does more dmg. SO maul is pretty useless and I find it funny when assassins Open with maul do 1k dmg and they starve Energy.

Best opener for assassin is Force Slow <------
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    Maul doesnt fit into PvP rotation , due to high energy cost even with proc and ability delay aka laggy positioning. By the time when maul procs you already have 2 Volcanic slashes for your shock which cost less energy and does more dmg. SO maul is pretty useless and I find it funny when assassins Open with maul do 1k dmg and they starve Energy.

Best opener for assassin is Force Slow <------
    Force Slow? I can think of better moves.

Mind Control - Make them pop their trink
    Electrocute - Make them pop their trink or be stunned
    Low Slash (Deception) - Same as Electrocute
    Spike - If you are Deception, good chance to proc Maul which would be totally worth it in this case. Regard of the Maul proc, 2 free Voltaic Slashes and your average player panics. There is something psychological about Spiking someone.
    Discharge - Well if charges from a previous fight.

Quote Originally Posted by go4theknees View Post
    Marauder just don't expect to do a lot of damage. For pure fun do assassin not that complicated but requires a little skill.
    Marauders are doing tons of damage, one of the fastest classes to level with and certainly not hard. Seen plenty of QQ posts about marauders (like them being squishy, class quests being hard etc) and trust me, it's the players.

Yeah im having a hard time nailing down what class i want to main with. So far i got up a 35 assassin, which i like quite a bit. I also got a sorcerer thats some what fun. Now im toying with the warrior classes and bounty hunter. It only took me about a year of playing WoW before i finally settled in on playing a Shaman as my main. Bounced around quite a bit before that. So im hoping it takes me a little less time to settle in with TOR.