I need a good realm

The realm I'm on now is a barren wasteland, you're lucky if you get 20 people in Tol Barad or if you get a full 10 man group for an old raid, and you're considered the luckiest person in the world if you get a group for current content. You won't down anything, but at least you made it in the entrance.

I used to be in the top 50th for raiding worldwide, now I'm reduced to this. My guild has been dead for over a year and I need to move somewhere else now, I need a good realm thats mostly balanced population wise and has lots of world pvp (city raids, town raids, FTH, etc...) and guilds that can at least clear normal.

I've checked out Illidan, it's nice but I feel like I would never be able to get into a top arena/raid or TB even. Also, I'd prefer an east coast or maybe central realm. I like my latency to stay around 40.

Personally I would suggest Kil'jaeden, its high pop with near equal populations, and almost 100 guilds with 1/8 HM, the server is west coast but with the large number of guilds there should be a decent number that do stuff at an east coast time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmackie View Post
    Personally I would suggest Kil'jaeden, its high pop with near equal populations, and almost 100 guilds with 1/8 HM, the server is west coast but with the large number of guilds there should be a decent number that do stuff at an east coast time.
    How's the world pvp there?

I think its pretty good, I know that there are several alliance guilds that world pvp, and raid cities. From time to time I see horde guilds raiding SW. Outside of city raiding I have seen molten front turn into a 10v10 warzone easly.