Thread: Scary...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    after messing with no script and allowing everything i watched it again...all i have to say is HOLY SHIT ROFL i take my words back X.X 04:33 AM with headset on is not a good time viewing this

Neither the first or second scene scared me, however I showed my wife and she through her headset and punched me -_-
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats this second scene people are talking about ;_; im to much of a chicken shit to go look

Really dont understand whats so scary about a cartoon face jumping towards you, all it did for me was remind me of the ending of paranormal activity.
    Trying to play GW2 like you played WoW is like trying to play Chess using a Checkers strategy.
    -----
    Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

arg hate stuff like that

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lolz, that was a good one

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on people!

Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    Come on people!
    Was a good jump scare the first couple times, but not the third, fourth, and fifth.

I did jump a little, but I've come to the conclusion that I have hardened a bit after having completed Amnesia.

Yeah, this has been posted before, I never saw what people thought was so scary... =/ But maybe I've been made impervious to being startled thanks to all those videos that show a seemingly innocent scene until the end, when some crazy image pops up.

Deleted
    so scaaaryyyyy

Deleted
    I've readed all the comments, trying to prepare myself..

Still i jumped out of my seat :P

This is not scary at all.

It is startling.

There is a big difference. Scary is something which can actually frighten you, startling is something which relies on jumping out and going 'booga booga booga' to get any reaction. It works the first time, but never again, whereas scary works repeatedly.

The Weeping Angels are scary, this is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It scared the fuck out of me. Couldn't sleep that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless View Post
    The Weeping Angels are scary, this is not.
    Don't blink.

Predictable and not scary at all... once you see the first animation you realize the ending will be a in your face scenario, so you are ready for it, would benefit a lot from not having anything animated until the end tbh :S
    people are easy to scare :P

Having seen it before, watching it again was like taking off a bandaid.

I'm just casually reading it then it moves down to that, bit startling and tried to scroll up but it wouldn't let me until it was done.....

It was the sound that got me. My headset is pretty loud and I forgot to turn it down when I got back on... Didn't even see what happened so I watched it again. At least I was prepared for something :P