Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipawnu View Post
    But, I kind of disagree about the haste statement.. I would rather have the crit then being able to reach the extra tick for the first combustion
    You want proof that it's better to get a couple extra ticks for Combustion rather than having more Crit to hit harder? Compare our damage. Your Fireballs and Pyroblasts are hitting just a tad harder than mine. Yet because I got more ticks off and a harder hitting Ignite I blew your overall damage out of the water.

Mine - 42K Overall / 32 Ticks / 38K Combustion Ticks
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k.../?s=982&e=1213
    Yours - 36K Overall / 26 Ticks / 21K Combustion Ticks
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2...11/?s=30&e=286

Now im a Troll so I have Berserking. Im not saying your going to get 32 ticks off like me but you will get more than 26 and have better overall DPS. Know when to cast Combustion correctly with decent Ignites and go with more Haste man...trust us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sflame View Post
    You want proof that it's better to get a couple extra ticks for Combustion rather than having more Crit to hit harder? Compare our damage. Your Fireballs and Pyroblasts are hitting just a tad harder than mine. Yet because I got more ticks off and a harder hitting Ignite I blew your overall damage out of the water.

Mine - 42K Overall / 32 Ticks / 38K Combustion Ticks
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k.../?s=982&e=1213

Ok, I will try to improve my combustions with haste.. I have a few indepth questions if anyone would want to add me on realID so we could have a back n forth convo (Chas3down@hotmail.com) If not..

Yours - 36K Overall / 26 Ticks / 21K Combustion Ticks
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2...11/?s=30&e=286

Now im a Troll so I have Berserking. Im not saying your going to get 32 ticks off like me but you will get more than 26 and have better overall DPS. Know when to cast Combustion correctly with decent Ignites and go with more Haste man...trust us.
    I am not disagreeing that geting to the haste cap is essential, I am just saying that 1755 haste vs 1505 haste, If I get 1755 haste I still need 5stacks to reach the cap, that is 20seconds of casting on average, by then, my prepot has runout, so that is the only thing I am questioning about haste, I will get the extra tick but my prepot will be wasted seeing how I wont be able to cast combustion until I have 5stacks.. Secondly, how long do you wait for combustion? Do you just keep waiting until you will get a 20k ignite ? Because sometimes Ifeel like I am waiting forever to get it. Finally, are you saying to not use mirror image on cooldown? Or just unglyph mirror image and it will do more dps?

Secondly, how long do you wait for combustion? Do you just keep waiting until you will get a 20k ignite? Because sometimes I feel like I am waiting forever to get it.
    This is the RNG part of Fire. There's just not much you can do if your getting skull f*cked with RNG on an attempt so make the best of it. Normally however I usually never cast it unless I see a 25-30k+ Ignite. Your gear/stats however are below mine by a bunch so id say a 20k Ignite would be good for you.

Finally, are you saying to not use mirror image on cooldown? Or just unglyph mirror image and it will do more dps?
    When was I talking about MI? Anyway to answer your question it is a DPS increase to unglyph MI as Fire. It's small but still an increase. Use MI on CD but obviously situationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sflame View Post
    This is the RNG part of Fire. There's just not much you can do if your getting skull f*cked with RNG on an attempt so make the best of it. Normally however I usually never cast it unless I see a 25-30k+ Ignite. Your gear/stats however are below mine by a bunch so id say a 20k Ignite would be good for you.

When was I talking about MI? Anyway to answer your question it is a DPS increase to unglyph MI as Fire. It's small but still an increase. Use MI on CD but obviously situationally.
    AH, MI was a question to someone else who posted, but thx for the help.