10+ Year Old Account

OOC: Message to my fellow RPrs!

Hey guys! This is for any of you who I've RPed with or anyone else interested. I host a weekly show on youtube that covers all things nerd and geek!
    www.youtube.com/NGIFshow
    Released every Sunday! Come on by and give it a watch if you have time, and subscribe if you like it! thanks in advance!
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

I watched a little bit of both episodes you have up, looking good so far! If I might make a comment, your intro is very well made, but doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the video. I really wouldn't have a good way to amend that, so maybe someone else could help make that a smoother flow. Besides that, good luck! Hope you can get it off the ground!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

I'm letting this stay up, but please note that you should run this sort of thing by a mod / admin before posting it, as not doing so can possibly land you an advertising infraction.

Also, not too shabby. I like the beard, sir.

Also also, I love the plug 1 minute in to our RP forum. Shame for not mentioning my awesomeness! >:I

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh damn! I had no idea about this being not allowed. Thanks for approving it man. My bad. :P And ya, I loved this stuff so much that I had to spread the word! Haha thanks, my girlfriend constantly bugs me to shave it, but it's my man-beard, and I love it, so I tell her no.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Real men have beards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hells. Yes.

The upkeep gets old, but is worth it, imo.

The vids are good, too. I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey thanks man!

---------- Post added 2012-01-22 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    I watched a little bit of both episodes you have up, looking good so far! If I might make a comment, your intro is very well made, but doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the video. I really wouldn't have a good way to amend that, so maybe someone else could help make that a smoother flow. Besides that, good luck! Hope you can get it off the ground!
    Thanks dude! I dunno, the intro, in my opinion has a "news cast" type feel to it I thought. And since it's a news cast show, I figured that it fit well. Maybe the transition into the video is what you mean? People seem to like quick cuts on youtube. You only have roughly 15 seconds to get someones attention in a video before they just leave, so if I spent too much time fading into black or what have you, it would put me passed 15 seconds. I'll think about it though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I support the bearded folks and the ones comfortable wearing a mowhawk. I myself cant grow a wearable beard. Genetics is a bitch some times. I look like a dalmation when mine grows in or a leopard maybe, all spots.

Not bad - I can see it going somewhere if you keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Not bad - I can see it going somewhere if you keep it up.
    Hey I really appreciate that man! And I think it's funny that this is halfway turning into a beard discussion lol.