[Rift Forums] I Pledge Not To Respond

What say we save the mods some trouble? I haven't been infracted yet, but I'm sure I'm bound to be misinterpreted or accidentally cross the line at some point. To prevent this, I pledge not to respond to any thread or post in the Rift subforum where a poster:

-Mentions Rift dying/is dead
    -Suggests or swears that Rift is going Free to Play
    -States subscription numbers as facts
    -Uses the term "fanboy" 'fanbois" or similar to describe myself or others on this subforum
    -Did not level to AT LEAST level 30 and/or play after the first 3 months of the game's release*
    -Cannot provide links or exact quotes to defend their "facts"

* Exceptions will be made for people simply curious about changes and updates since last playing

/Signed

Acquiesce

Anyone else?

Report and move on. Simples.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I appreciate your due diligence regarding this matter the nature of trolling isn't that simple and some poster regardless of how many warnings are put through the forums will continue to just read the topic title spew their troll and leave or stick around to watch the flaming and eruption occur. With that said please continue to report posts you feel don't meet the forum guidelines and move on. Don't feed into the conversations unless it's constructive. Constructive criticism is fine, trolling is not.

I'm going to close this thread since my spidey senses tell me it won't end up well.