Question Warlocks and soloing.

Hey I'm Zazajin from Argent Dawn EU and I play a warlock; I was wondering if it was possible to solo ten man Onyxia/Malygos yet for warlocks; I've seen other classes do it so I was wondering if we could yet. (Sorry if this belongs in the warlock section)

Also I'd like to know what's the minimum ammount of people needing for 25 man Malygos without wiping.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I moved this post from R&D for you, I felt it was better to be in the Warlock forums.

Onyxia is possible, i'm sure Malygos is too. However they tend to be quite difficult, Onyxia can be a real bitch if you get agro issues.

Depends on your gear level but onyxia, kael and malygos are soloable. Youtube has some great solo videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    Hey I'm Zazajin from Argent Dawn EU and I play a warlock; I was wondering if it was possible to solo ten man Onyxia/Malygos yet for warlocks; I've seen other classes do it so I was wondering if we could yet. (Sorry if this belongs in the warlock section)

Also I'd like to know what's the minimum ammount of people needing for 25 man Malygos without wiping.
    It's definitely possible to do both of these as Demonology. It's all about CD management, gear, and your voidwalker/soulshatter. Spec into inproved health funnel, glyph for 5% damage reduce on soul link, healthstone, get the glyph of void walker, use demon armor when you need to heal (death coil, drain life, healthstone [keep making these after you use them for the 2min CD]). I wouldn't do it as destro, but affliction does okay too. I prefer Demo.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Warlocks o/