Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are only 2 games coming out in the near future that innovate past the same old WoW mold and they are Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World. It seems people forget about latter but it is just as innovative as GW2 with the exception that is takes a different approach, If you get right down to it a game that gets you to do research on history just to solve puzzles is pretty damn incentive. Bring them both on I am full ready to do something different.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    ow I can I really justify supporting that game?
    Because you have the benefit of being aware of market forces and selective support.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who play the current generation of MMOs are a bunch of fucking masochists... Myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    People who play the current generation of MMOs are a bunch of fucking masochists... Myself included.
    I enjoy all the MMOs I play currently and don't feel burdened by any of them. Rift, TOR and Warcraft are still highly enjoyable. I swap between them and do a little F2P Vindictus/Dragon Nest with friends.

Just change up the routine often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I enjoy all the MMOs I play currently and don't feel burdened by any of them. Rift, TOR and Warcraft are still highly enjoyable. I swap between them and do a little F2P Vindictus/Dragon Nest with friends.

Just change up the routine often.
    It more or less has to do with the grinds.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    I agree. Eve is an incredible game, and not for a majority of the current wow player-base.
    The core mechanics of the game should take you less tan a day to learn. There is a rookie channel for new players and people are more than happy to answer questions. And there are tons of tutorials, tutorial missions, etc. The main difference between EvE and WoW is that EvE actually punishes you if you do stupid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    I agree. Eve is an incredible game, and not for a majority of the current wow player-base.

I will once again copy pasta my favorite pic.

Sooo, Eve sets back your gaming skills at some point, and is much more time consuming? That's how I read the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Sooo, Eve sets back your gaming skills at some point, and is much more time consuming? That's how I read the picture
    EvE is less time consuming than WoW. You can login in EvE for 10-20 minutes a day and achieve a lot.
    But you can also lose a lot if you make stupid mistakes, while this can't happen in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    EvE is less time consuming than WoW. You can login in EvE for 10-20 minutes a day and achieve a lot.
    But you can also lose a lot if you make stupid mistakes, while this can't happen in WoW.
    The EvE curve on the picture is much higher though.

The EvE curve on the picture is much higher though.
    The picture is more of a joke to show that the regular MMO players find it hard to learn the game, let alone play it properly.
    If you want you can play all day in EvE though. It's a sandbox. You can do anything you want, unlike some games that force you to do stuff like questing or raids.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    The picture is more of a joke to show that the regular MMO players find it hard to learn the game, let alone play it properly.
    If you want you can play all day in EvE though. It's a sandbox. You can do anything you want, unlike some games that force you to do stuff like questing or raids.
    It's to be bought from a box and has no sub fee, correct?

It's to be bought from a box and has no sub fee, correct?
    What ? EvE has a subscription fee, but you can buy game time with ingame currency if you have enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen much talk about The secret World. It looks really interesting and I'm excited to try it out.