Thread: Class Combos

Class Combos

So with the recent class combination interview, i am wondering, will abilities say in their tool tip if they are initiators / finishers?

"Skills also display their field type or finisher type in their description, to help players experiment."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    "Skills also display their field type or finisher type in their description, to help players experiment."
    Thanks, didn't know about this. Thought they'd let us find it out by ourself, or I hoped... but wellwell A-net know what they're doing

10+ Year Old Account
    They've also said that when you make a combo a dialogue will tell you what skills made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too was kinda hoping we would have to find out by ourselves. But I guess that only really works for the first week or so. After that people would probably just look it up on a site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orist View Post
    I too was kinda hoping we would have to find out by ourselves. But I guess that only really works for the first week or so. After that people would probably just look it up on a site.
    Yeah, and that could get annoying in the long-run. So, this is a good solution imo.