Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Oh my god I'm so excited I may vomit!

Is there a way to throw your name in the hat for a beta invite? I do not currently play GW but am anxious to starts with GW2.

Well, in either case, it sounds like open beta will come around April and may, meaning the launch can be between June-September. But seeing as they said themselves the open beta will be similar to a trial demo I highly doubt it will last longer than 2 months, so heres hoping to mid late July!.

Perfect too, since ill be out of my spring semester then! :"D
    And should he be a prophet of It's coming, he shall be cast out by his kin and his peers, for they cannot comprehend and fear the end of the corrupt empire. - Unknown, 3/1/2012
    I am Lothaeryn, Dragonborn of Nirn and Paladin of Azeroth. Hear my voice and tremble... Bask in my radiance and be inspired...
    For I am the Hand of Dawn, and justice shall be done by my shout and by my blade.

I really hope it holds up to the hype. GW2 is pretty much my final effort to remain interested in the MMO gaming world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    I really hope it holds up to the hype. GW2 is pretty much my final effort to remain interested in the MMO gaming world.
    Yeah i recently tried swtor, got to 37 and just lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    I think this holds true for a lot of people.