Deleted

Dragonwrath question.

Hello there mmo-champion.

I Recently took into my hands to organize a weekly firelands25man run on my server and im getting more people to join everyday.
    First run is going to be on friday this week and im reserving the first legendary that we make from scratch. To get people to join i advertised
    that if they have an unfinished staff they can join and get it completed, items will be rolled out and such to the highest roller (the items i dont need)

Now here is the thing, there is already around 3-5 people that are on the last quest, can they all drain souls from the same boss or am i going to have to deal with some drama here when people just spam their staffs on the boss as it dies or is this a non issue?

2nd. If 2 people got 250/250 souls, will rag both give them the debuff or will he just pick one? can 2 hearts be looted or just 1 per kill with a debuff going?

Thank you for any information that you can provide.

Deleted
    Only 1 person can take souls from 1 boss at a time.
    1boss/1person

Deleted
    i really would not trust other people in the run who are already on the last part to join especially since only 1 person can siphon per boss, fairly easy to lose an entire runs worth of essences because u had to kick all the ninjas 1 by 1

Deleted
    yeah, i wouldnt really want to lose good people. and since its one siphon per boss i think i'll kick those who seem the least unreliable. recruiting new isnt that hard and my aim is to have a roster big enough to constantly replace people if they fail bigtime and so on.

and for security reasons i think i will do this aswell once its my time to siphon.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydruid View Post
    Only 1 person can take souls from 1 boss at a time.
    1boss/1person
    Exactly this. There might be uproar in your raid if you got several people needing the souls. Because realistically they are not an item to be rolled. They can be ninjaed very easily.

u can only get souls for 1 person at a time as its been mentioned.. also im not 100% sure about the heart but i think u can only loot one heart at a time as well. so if 2 people are 250/250 and on the heart quest only one may loot it..

not sure sure but anyway we know the essences is 1 person only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    u can only get souls for 1 person at a time as its been mentioned.. also im not 100% sure about the heart but i think u can only loot one heart at a time as well. so if 2 people are 250/250 and on the heart quest only one may loot it..

not sure sure but anyway we know the essences is 1 person only.
    i wonder tho if they both get the debuff? cause if thats the case id have to kick one for that fight, and "he" could still do it 10man or something and get the legendary anyway.

I have a feeling a lot of the people who finish the staff, considering how long they've been running firelands, are not going to return once their staff is done. It would probably be in your best interest to have people rotate the drain souling, which will increase the chances that everyone keeps going longer. In fact, I doubt you'll continue the run if you ever end up completely your staff, as well.

Deleted
    Anyone that's on the last quest in the chain can loot the heart of rag even if they don't have 250/250 essences
    It can't be traded

/wave

the shards drop from the boss, can't be traded or split in any way.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

There used to be a way to siphon multiple people on the same dead boss through sync'ing, however the last week we tried splitting siphons (before we finished our last staff the week 4.3 launched) it actually split the Essences in half for each person, so I think Blizz fixed it, or just partially broke it without intention.

As for the heart, just split it to 10 mans. Can get 2 per week with splitting a 25 man in half - solo tank it if necessary.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.