Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    When i started playing, my first character was named Argeri. I went until mid-wrath sharing the name with only 2 other people among all of the US realms. I haven't checked lately if any of the names I have on alts are very unique (though I doubt they are). I am rather fond of my rogue's name though (Tribute). :>
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Dragonslayer Dragonslayer and his pet Dragonslayer
    <The Dragonslayer>

Though I guess my main gets complements for the name Hersheys occasionally, don't think it's as fun.

Deleted
    I am the owner of the one and only Bildoktorn on US servers.

My shaman alt "Healwithit" I really like it a lot, even if I just started playing Enhancement.

These aren't too unique, tbh, but somehow I find them fitting to their classes;
    Agascha, Eruo, Bijoux, Veeda, Fujiya (yes, as in & Miyagi). Rest is pretty boring names, so these are the ones I value most of those I have.

Too bad Brewbarrymore was too long for the name I was going to reserve for my incoming monk.
    Druid // Muffinfetus - Priest // Agascha - Shaman // Healwithit - Warlock // Intimate - Rogue // Schylla

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very proud of my Death Knights name "Neidklinge" and got some positive comments for it.
    The name is german and is roughly translated to "Blade of jealousy/envy" and is unique in the EU armory search.
    I think that name is very fitting for a DK, not to mention those letters are actually in it :P

I have a priest named Holyhotchick, level 85 draenei. I was getting responses from people likeing it and wanted to make a DK but didn't know what to name it. So I made it the evil twin named Evilhotchick, also an 85 Draenei.

I am Rogue - Play Free Online Games