Poll: Would you like to see travel form in the form of a stag?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Travel Form

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Travel Form

Who still wants a stag?

I know I do! :3
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    I have portals, jelly ;o?

as long it isn't more than 40% runspeed.

in my opinion travelform is there for PvP and just a nice thing for travel.

only when I can tame Zebras with my Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Mirdamor View Post
    as long it isn't more than 40% runspeed.

in my opinion travelform is there for PvP and just a nice thing for travel.
    Yes, sir. Only talking about aesthetics. It was supposed to be stag! :<

---------- Post added 2012-01-23 at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I think we should be able to glyph travel form, like Mages poly and Druids tree form.
    That's a good idea, too!

10+ Year Old Account
    There needs to be TONS of little things like this to make the game that much cooler. I mean, Ghostwolf is still the same model from Vanilla. I don't get why there isn't things like this, and for non-animamorph classes as well, kind of like how mages can polymorph targets into like 10 different animals.

Personally, I wold love a Hex: Snake glyph, and a updated Ghostwolf model. But, a stag or wisp for TRAVEL form would be awesome as well. Anything to spice up the game; little things, that I'm sure wouldn't take too much resources.

edit TYPOS
    Last edited by Irisel; 2012-01-23 at 04:08 PM.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

I personally would love to see travel form scale w/ increased riding speed, ergo, be able to run as fast as someone on a mount! Flight form does this w/ flying why not w/ travel form and runspeed? But, of course that is just my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    There needs to be TONS of little things like this to make the game that much cooler. I mean, Ghostwolf is still the same model from Vanilla. I don't get why there isn't things like this, and for non-animamorph classes as well, kind of like how mages can polymorph targets into like 10 different animals.

Personally, I wold love a Hex: Snake glyph, and a updated Ghostwolf model. But, a stag or wisp for ghost wolf would be awesome as well. Anything to spice up the game; little things, that I'm sure wouldn't take too much resources.
    I agree whole-heartedly. I am also still waiting for an updated moonkin form. I've played a balance druid since it was laughable to do so. :3

Blizzard probably gonna draw their old'ie "We ceartainly want to do it but we're focusing on other things right now but it is on the to-do-list".

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    I personally would love to see travel form scale w/ increased riding speed, ergo, be able to run as fast as someone on a mount! Flight form does this w/ flying why not w/ travel form and runspeed? But, of course that is just my opinion!
    Perhaps as a separate form, for those who wish to have the option to not use a mount. But as Mirdamor said, I believe travel form should be only the slight increase (for reasons such as PvP, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    Perhaps as a separate form, for those who wish to have the option to not use a mount. But as Mirdamor said, I believe travel form should be only the slight increase (for reasons such as PvP, etc)
    Yes this is very important.
    Have to be off-combat form else it would spock things up.
    If you want it to be faster than 40%(game balance you'know).

Blizzard probably gonna draw their old'ie "We ceartainly want to do it but we're focusing on other things right now but it is on the to-do-list".
    wow dude, I think they said that exact statement when it was mentioned for Cata. They said they plan on releasing new travel/aqua forms for each race specifically for cata...

I know this is an old statement, but.... COME ON IT'S A FREAKING HOOF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    I would love for both to happen. In battle grounds and arenas, you can only go 40% for balance sake, but in Org/SW you can pop it and go 100% speed.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Have to be off-combat form else it would spock things up.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarden View Post
    wow dude, I think they said that exact statement when it was mentioned for Cata. They said they plan on releasing new travel/aqua forms for each race specifically for cata...

I know this is an old statement, but.... COME ON IT'S A FREAKING HOOF!
    Can't agree moar.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This excuse should be trade marked like "Soon" is imo

Personally enjoy the outdated model because it reminds me of the old yellow cat form.

Would enjoy a larger version of the cheetah, which went at your highest ground speed (aka 60/100%)... plus the 40% in combat one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd personally be happy if they just improved the look of the current travel form. We lived with the slack-jawed, god-awful retarded cat form forever.. Travel form just needs a little makeover.
    "Yogg keeps sending me tells, and I can't figure out how to put him on ignore.. >=\ "
    "Don't bother, he'll just make another toon."

Come on, sons. I need an army of voters, better to break down the doors @ Blizzard with. :P