Thread: lfr is great

lfr is great

yesterday on lfr i won the t13 head token (which i was very greatful cause of my 553 helmet). instantly i got a whisper:

xxxxx: wanna trade shouldes against head?
    me: nope
    xxxxx: Look, you'll trade or me and my 10 man group start a votekick. ok?

thats why i really like lfr. alway fun beeing there. hope the gm agrees with me ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by firsti View Post
    yesterday on lfr i won the t13 head token (which i was very greatful cause of my 553 helmet). instantly i got a whisper:

xxxxx: wanna trade shouldes against head?
    me: nope
    xxxxx: Look, you'll trade or me and my 10 man group start a votekick. ok?

thats why i really like lfr. alway fun beeing there. hope the gm agrees with me ;-)
    Oy, why trade away that awesome helm you had for something worse?
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That guy will get a ban for blackmailing. Good for you and grats on your helmet!

Don't give in to people like that. If they start a vote kick it's unlikely you'll actually get kicked just because you won a tier piece. This guy was a jerk and by giving in to him you only perpetuate his behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Odayaka View Post
    Don't give in to people like that. If they start a vote kick it's unlikely you'll actually get kicked just because you won a tier piece. This guy was a jerk and by giving in to him you only perpetuate his behavior.

I'd say it would be quite likely if they were telling the truth about having a 10 man in there.

That being said, why would you use an LFR helm when you had a 553 ilvl helm?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    First think that came to my mind: Ilv 553 helm? Wut?
    Yeah like wtf? 553 is last expansion's.... in 6.3 the lowest Ilvl is 666

I'd be copy and pasting that right into the raid chat.

or just laugh at him as you queue again, it's not as if it takes all that long to get into an LFR group

Quote Originally Posted by firsti View Post
    yesterday on lfr i won the t13 head token (which i was very greatful cause of my 553 helmet)
    553 helm!!!??? You've obviously played through 2-3 tiers of MoP. How has it been so far?

he obviously means 353

i usually just instantly ignore these people

---------- Post added 2012-01-23 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by akdjr View Post
    or just laugh at him as you queue again, it's not as if it takes all that long to get into an LFR group
    on my battle group dps queues are 20+ minutes and tank queues are even worse

Seriously.. I would have LOL'd hard and if you got kicked just requeued.

Laught at the fact that they would have to wait a whole another week to maybe get a chance at that helm.

Well you could have atleast answered ''I'm sorry, but I badly need the helmet aswell'' instead of just ''nope''

This is a thread... from the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twyke View Post
    Did you get kicked or not? That's what I wanna know.
    Ye, i wanna know too.

Quote Originally Posted by Odayaka View Post
    If they start a vote kick it's unlikely you'll actually get kicked just because you won a tier piece.
    Sadly, people click "yes" on vote-kicks all the time without bothering to check who it is, of what the reason is. :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I doubt he'll get a suspension - as it's nothing against the TOS. He didn't insult you, or threaten any harm, just a simple "If you don't give me what I want I'll make you reque" - douchey but harmless TBH.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heilige View Post
    I doubt he'll get a suspension - as it's nothing against the TOS. He didn't insult you, or threaten any harm, just a simple "If you don't give me what I want I'll make you reque" - douchey but harmless TBH.
    It would fall under harassment. He threatened to get him kicked from the group if he didn't trade.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    It would fall under harassment. He threatened to get him kicked from the group if he didn't trade.
    That may be your perogative, but I don't see that as harassing, unless he kept pestering you about it and making multiple claims of getting you kicked... a single whisper of "trade me or I'll have you vote kicked" shouldn't be harassment.

Than again, I've been suspended for asking a GM if their parents dropped them on their head when they were a baby... so who knows.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.