View Poll Results: Do you care about this years superbowl?

Voters
65. This poll is closed
  • Yes! GO PATS!

23 35.38%
  • Yes! GO GIANTS!

20 30.77%
  • Nope, not one bit. What a crap superbowl. Its now called crapbowl.

22 33.85%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Superbowl XLVI (2012) - Who cares?

Does anyone really give a crap about this years superbowl?

Repeat of a game 4 years ago? BORING...

10+ Year Old Account
    My teams are Atlanta and Carolina. I never give a shit about the Super Bowl, I just watch it because I love football.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsitermage View Post
    Someone is mad because their team didn't make it.
    Im a cowboys fan, I expect disapointment.

But who really gives one shit about either team playing? At least 49ers/Pats or 49ers/Ravens wouldve been different...

what is superbowl? too lazy to google.

*Raises Hand. I care.

Both teams are evenly matched. I think New England has a bit of an edge offensively and New York as the edge defensively. Should be a great game.

Being from Boston I guess I have to cheer for the pats... But I couldn't care less. Football sucks.

Im actually really looking forward to it, my team got tebowed, so its all for y sunday afternoon entertainment. It's a lot of fun watching Eli manning and Victor Cruz and that classic D go against Brady and welker/Gronk/Hernandez as the great offensive spectacle.

It's a good pair of teams playing, the 49er/raven match up would be intense but sounds like a very LSU/alabama style game. I'll take this, their last meeting was way more exciting, and it wasnt even for a super bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I care. It's revenge from the 2007 game where a helmet catch cost the team the trophy.

Where's the "I don't have a dog in the hunt but I'll watch it anyways because I love football" option?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm one of the few that like the Patriots, and it's my fathers favorite team. Could of used a different opponent though, but I'll still be watching it with my family. Go pats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh i don't really care as long as the patriots lose I'll be happy. Cheaters never win

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Really my two least favorite teams in the NFL. Pats will want revenge and likely steamroll the Giants.

I will watch it because it is the Superbowl. I will just spend more time socializing and less time paying attention to the game.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    Eh i don't really care as long as the patriots lose I'll be happy. Cheaters never win
    You do realize they never cheated right? It happened 5 years ago too... You are the biggest sore loser I've ever seen

Quoted from someone in 2008
    They were fined for a filming infraction. Their cameraman, who had permission to film the game, was filming in an area that he was not allowed to film in. He was out in the open in plain sight when he was filming.
    Had they watched the tape and gained some sort of "competitive advantage" from it then technically they would have been "cheating". But that didn't happen.
    This filming rule was just instituted this season(2008) and the reason they were fined so heavy was because they were the 1st to BE fined and the NFL wanted to send a message to the rest of the league
    Teams also still do this, They just don't get caught...

Obvious biased poll and thread is..obvious? Get over it, the cowboys will never be good again as long as there owner insists on being the gm as well.

You would rather watch the ravens boring ass team, whose strategy seems to be "try to bore the other team into quitting" then the pats, who at least have some style?

Or the 49'ers, with there child-coach screaming at the refs every single play, no matter what happens? Guy needs to grow up a bit and stop screaming at people doing there job, and it was a very cleanly called game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep in mind with this thread that bashing on other peoples teams is not acceptable in the sports forums. Please abide by our rules.

On that note, I don't really care who wins. It's just a good day to drink lots and eat crappy food. That's what I'm looking forward to most.

Pats fan. Love it. This playoff run has been a revelation of sorts. The defense has stepped up to a level we didn't think they had in them, first win in the playoffs since 2007 and revenge against Baltimore from the 2009 playoff loss. All we need is to defeat the Giants in the sb to complete our revenge from 2007 and make everything right in the world of New England.

This thread was made by a butthurt Cowboy's fan. Move along folks, nothing to see here....

I really want to see the Giants get demolished by the Pats as payback on what happened In the 2007 season. So I'm rooting for the Pats.
    The teams that should've gone to the Superbowl were the Ravens and 49ers. But of course It came down on special teams that made their team lose(my god the 49ers punt returner played like a Pop Warner kid).

A Cowboys fan asking others who cares? Oh the irony.