Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A couple of cheap options (yes Canadian site, but I'm sure you could find something similar)

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...&Sku=A685-0086
    http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...108-33002%20CA

Not sure how good either of those are, I don't have either, but it at least gives an idea of what a 7" tablet might run you on the lower end.
    "I have a hard on for Alexstrasza and I don't want her to die before I can make her my personal mount in both of her forms"* Jet Zeppelin
    "give Paragon o kick in their face with your fist "

The e-reader seems excellent for his needs. Now, if he's ready to drop a huge ammount he can get a samsung galaxy player 5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    well, the reason I didn't want one of those monochrome e-readers (others are fine though) is because those might be problematic with websites that are light on dark. if there are full color e-readers that have internet capacity, those would be fine.
    i didn't want a smartphone because i don't need the phone capacity (which only makes it more expensive).
    a 3DS or a netbook is pretty unwieldy and big.
    and a Vita is too expensive. the reason i asked this is because i want something cheap, i.e. less than 100 EUR. i don't even know if such a thing exists.
    Well, one... fleshy thing comes to mind! It certainly comes under 100 euros but it's max 5 uses! At least when thinking of the price, here where I live.

Another option, under your 100 euros budget, could be a silicon look-alike but you 'll have to use a lot of your imagination...

Last but not least, TAKE A F__CKING PIECE OF PAPER AND GO TO THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM!!! It worths the trouble if you think the costs. You 'll definately need more than 3 years to spend that much on paper alone!

Deleted
    A lot of adult sites supports mov or mp4 movies, so you can play it on an iPad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    Well, one... fleshy thing comes to mind! It certainly comes under 100 euros but it's max 5 uses! At least when thinking of the price, here where I live.

Another option, under your 100 euros budget, could be a silicon look-alike but you 'll have to use a lot of your imagination...

Last but not least, TAKE A F__CKING PIECE OF PAPER AND GO TO THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM!!! It worths the trouble if you think the costs. You 'll definately need more than 3 years to spend that much on paper alone!
    ... no comment.

but to all the rest, thank you for your advice. I PM'd a few people in this thread for somewhat more detailed questions, and i got the info i need now to make an educated choice. as far as you can be educated on such matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    closing then, i think this thread has run its course
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right