Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cyborg MMO 7 Vs Razer Naga. Who wins for you?

Hi there, i know we have in the forum some post asking about mice but i want to know what do you think about these two.
    I have to buy a new one for me, and don't really know if is worth waiting for the mmo 7 release or just buy the well known Razer Naga. Which one is best? What do you think? Anyone can help me here? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother has the Naga. He seems to like it. But I'm waiting on the Cyborg mouse. Just looking at the button layout, it seems much more intuitive to me than having a keypad on the side of a mouse. Basically, in that it looks like it doesn't take much to get used to, and it looks harder to push the wrong button. Not only that, the Cyborg mice are customizable in their fit, which helps the ergonomics (which is more important than you may think).

By the way, any idea when the Cyborg mouse is out? I can never find any info on that.

i own a naga which is currently being repaired, cuz of multiclicking mousewheel, but this can happen to any mouse.
    so, naga any day.

definitely the naga for me, got the epic version and haven't had any problems with it. great mouse overall, giving lots of new keybind options.

I would always, always vote against the Naga.
    So the Cyborg MMO 7 wins by default. As for the mouse, it looks quite decent. Not in the less than clever grid like the Naga does.

Just for consideration take a look at the G700. Wireless, sensible button placement and rather better made (than the naga).

As far as the MMO7 goes - dammit, I actually have a programmable controller, various buttons and a hat switch just waiting for me to pull my finger out and make the mouse I was planning with it. I always get JUST beaten to the line with the good ideas
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-01-23 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

guy at future shop told me id be 10x better off buying my g13 than the RAT, so i did. the mmo7 looks pretty nice and if the problems with the rat were fixed in the upgrade then theres no doubt it should now be a nice ass mouse :<
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

razor naga is good...but just looking at the cyborg mmo7 makes me drool. That mouse looks legit as hell.

Can someone explain what that ridged orange wheel is though below the left click button on the mmo7?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Naga and love it. I think anything made by Mad Catz is a waste of money.

Deleted
    Personally? Neither. The Naga's build quality is rather poor, not to mention that the 1-12 buttons feel incredibly awkward. "You get used to them" - maybe - but I don't want to spend 3-6 months learning a mouse that feels awkward and strange. The MMO 7 is "too much", and I'm confident that my hand prefers a smooth surface. I guess, with a gun to my head, my choice would be the Cyborg.

In either case, your choice shouldn't be based on my preferences, it should be based on your's.

Deleted
    anything over razer, i despise razer. they are so uncomfortable to use (for me anyway) and the two ive had broke down within a month.
    now i use logitech g9x and i havent been more pleased, i needed to get a new one once because the scroll button stopped working when i dropped it on the floor.
    and the old logitech g9 could take a beating, i don't know how many times i dropped it on the floor (i was sitting in an old man chairs using the mouse on the armrest), it never broke down. only got a couple of scratches and the grip eventually cracked in half.

I've had the Naga for 2 years and I can't live without it. No remote loss in functionality.

I personally think the Cyborg mouse looks absolutely retarded. But if my Naga breaks I'll give it a try.

Deleted
    I have a naga. Never broke, but I take care of my stuff. (Not saying you guys aren´t) I love it. Best mouse i´ve had yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    rat 7 gets my vote

look at the corsair m60 or m80, it's a very nice mouse and i would get it over the rat or naga
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never not own a Naga. I got a new one for my BDay and brought my old one to work. The macro capability (if you use VS2010) with a naga is mother fucking outstanding.

Ive been using mice since 1990, and the Naga is the best mouse ive ever put my hands on. I have used damn near every mouse from every competitor. Including the Blizzard endorsed SteelSeries. Naga pwns all, no competition.

I cant say this looks that impressive. I have held the cyborg rat and i found it to be uncomfortable. I will be sticking with my naga as its been the best mouse i have eva purchased.

Hi! Thanks to all for all your post, until now is more and less the same, some Naga and some Cyborg. I see that people have complaints on all of them because of being unconfortable, unresponsive or just 'cause they break... so i will check to logitech and corsair ones.
    I want to buy a cyborg or a razer because of buttons. I like having at least 5 or 6, now i only have rigth/left click and two more buttons on my 6 years old mouse hehe.
    If you can, keep posting for letting me see more pros/cons. Thanks!
    Edit: I play on my iMac, so i use Mac os for the mouse, need to be compatible.
    Last edited by tzeeth; 2012-01-23 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Naga. It is by far the best gaming accessory I have ever bought. I've had mine for almost a year now and didn't have any issues with it. And even if it broke, I'd just get another one. I can't imagine playing without one now (and not just MMOs).

Corsair M90 wins.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't comment on the cyborg.
    I do love my molten naga though.

The naga did take a week or so to get use to but after that its great.