Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolo View Post
    Corsair M90 wins.
    I didn't see OP mention M90.

Cyborg all the way!
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    The Cyborg looks nice but I am not sure if it is even out yet, and can not find and prices for it.

But I Love my razer naga, and even if this one brakes I got a spare.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Just for consideration take a look at the G700. Wireless
    Also for consideration - most gamers know that wireless is not optimal for gaming. If the wireless connection gets broken, that can lead to problems, if the battery dies.... need I say more?

If the little USB thing that catches the signal from the mouse breaks or gets lost/stolen....

See where I'm going here?

BUY WIRED!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    I didn't see OP mention M90.

Cyborg all the way!
    MadCatz and Razer aren't really options. That's like choosing between cancer and aids.

* User was infracted: Please post more constructively in the future, and also pay heed to our rules against brandbashing.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-01-25 at 12:49 AM.

Fuzzeekee
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Also for consideration - most gamers know that wireless is not optimal for gaming. If the wireless connection gets broken, that can lead to problems, if the battery dies.... need I say more?

If the little USB thing that catches the signal from the mouse breaks or gets lost/stolen....

See where I'm going here?

BUY WIRED!
    I am using my g700 in wired mode. It has both wired and wireless mode. I hate wireless myself. It's nice, but my personal lifestyle makes it difficult to constantly charge things and keep up with that. One of my bad sides, especially with my smartphone. >

I would prefer the R.A.T. MMO 7 mouse myself though. Should've bought that over this g700. But I was frustrated with having to special order vs just buying a mouse that isn't all I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say the Razer Naga, considering i have had mine for 2+ years and it is fine, and my friend bought the RAT 7 (yes not the same mouse but same parts essentially and company) and in the bit i got to mess with it, no matter how you put the attachments on it, it still feels very clunky. Not to mention in that time we realized that the cursor had a terrible drift to it, which even with updated drivers was not fixed. You could literally leave it on a unmoving desk with no vibrations and watch it slowly drift up and left.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Fuzzeekee
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    You could literally leave it on a unmoving desk with no vibrations and watch it slowly drift up and left.
    OMG what a nightmare RMA it! Hahaha! Just to add I use my g700 with the logitech g510, it's like an alternative to the MMO mice since all my macro keys are on the side and not on the mouse. I also have a g13 on the side too when I need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzeekee View Post
    OMG what a nightmare RMA it! Hahaha! Just to add I use my g700 with the logitech g510, it's like an alternative to the MMO mice since all my macro keys are on the side and not on the mouse. I also have a g13 on the side too when I need it.
    You obviously have not had to deal with support for it. He was told that the desk was obviously vibrating. And it is more of a headache than you think when any time you are trying to hold the mouse over something and it slowly drifts....playing battlefield 3, if you are in a scope and hold it in place you are constantly having to correct for not only the character wobble but also the mouse drift...and that is the only mouse I have experienced anything close to that with.

Also your suggestion really has nothing to do with the OP, op asked between Cyborg MMO7 and Razer Naga, and you are suggesting purchasing a keyboard and mouse to fill the role that either of these mice can fill themselves.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

For me its hands down my Naga, I personally don't like the way the Cyborg MMO 7 looks. The people who say that the naga takes to long to get used to, probably haven't used one. It took me about 3 days to get used to it, and now I rarely ever miss click. Mines been in use for about a year, and it still runs brand new.

Fuzzeekee
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    You obviously have not had to deal with support for it. He was told that the desk was obviously vibrating. And it is more of a headache than you think when any time you are trying to hold the mouse over something and it slowly drifts....playing battlefield 3, if you are in a scope and hold it in place you are constantly having to correct for not only the character wobble but also the mouse drift...and that is the only mouse I have experienced anything close to that with.

Also your suggestion really has nothing to do with the OP, op asked between Cyborg MMO7 and Razer Naga, and you are suggesting purchasing a keyboard and mouse to fill the role that either of these mice can fill themselves.

Sorry about your mouse dude, I would return that sucker and get my cash back! Also since you are confused...I already posted my choice (scroll up and do some reading), then I added another post talking about my personal one if anyone was wondering why I don't have the RAT 7 yet, though I REALLY want to buy it. *_* !

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3-6 months is a big big exaggeration.. 3-6 hours is more likely, as thats what it took me. i wont comment on the rat, because i dont have personal experience with it, but on the naga im extremely happy with mine in the first 4 months. no problems yet with alot of use.

i know im in extremely rare company because most people love logitechs durability but i went through 3 in roughly a year and a half lasers dying on all three.
    Last edited by jmacphee9; 2012-01-25 at 09:32 AM.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Hi there and thanks again for all your suggestions. I have almost decided by the Razer Naga, but i need help here. Anyone used it on a mac? Anyone can show me a picture with his/her hand on it and clicking some buttons? Thanks in advance!!!

I'm voting for RAT, I've used Razer Naga for a couple of month, but didn't feel like I a) needed all those buttons b) was comfortable with it, so i switched to RAT 7 , which i do enjoy for it's good design and good customization.