Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dinoshark. God damn it was terrible.

i have watched a lot of movies i dont want to watch in order to not hurt my boyfriend's feelings :\ he is one of those people that gets really excited about movies he likes and hopes i will like them just as much. and half the time i dont. but i just dont want to let him down so i sit through the whole movie pretending i like it at least a little bit. its torture. i think he does the same thing for me though. its hard to tell.

Drag Me To Hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    I'm about to watch "Cloverfield" after viewing the trailer on Youtube. The trailer looks like complete and utter horse doo doo but I want to watch it anyway. I always find myself watching terrible horror movies, even though I know that they'll be ass before I watch them. I even have a friend who is on a quest to find the worst movie ever made. So far him and my brother have agreed on "The Marine" as the worst movie ever made.

-Do you ever watch movies that you know will be crap?

Cloverfield Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvNkGm8mxiM
    The Marine Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1faF-...eature=related

The Marine worst movie? You never watched the new Moby Dick, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    dracula 3000 yeah
    hahaha i share ur pain
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Yup. we save our "crappy movie" watching for weekends when we're lazing around gettin drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle yesterday

I watch movies that are so bad that they're good. Does that count?

The Room. That one random guy who appears in a single scene and acts like the main character's best friend? Best character in anything, ever!

The Star Wars Christmas Special. I don't even know how to describe it.

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. The main character is so awesome, he can kill three people with a boomerang and it still returns to him! He hates books, though. Oh, and his name is literally Farmer.
    Last edited by yeast; 2012-01-24 at 09:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went and watched The Room after the Nostalgia Critic reviewed it. It as as god awful as he told me it was but it was so funny to see Tommy Wiseau try to act :P

Sure thing, many bad movies can be highly entertaining when you approach them with the right attitude and enough alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the time. I love some cheesy horror or action movies. Bad drama or comedy movies I cannot stand, but some bad action movies can be alot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude where is my car. Utter shit. I feel bad for my monitor...
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    Eragon and way too many Swedish movies.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    I'm about to watch "Cloverfield" after viewing the trailer on Youtube. The trailer looks like complete and utter horse doo doo but I want to watch it anyway. I always find myself watching terrible horror movies, even though I know that they'll be ass before I watch them. I even have a friend who is on a quest to find the worst movie ever made. So far him and my brother have agreed on "The Marine" as the worst movie ever made.

-Do you ever watch movies that you know will be crap?

Cloverfield Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvNkGm8mxiM
    The Marine Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1faF-...eature=related
    Cloverfield is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually only when my friends pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Cloverfield is pretty good...definitely one of the better movies in the "found footage" genre...

I watch shit movies all the time on purpose...usually while with friends and inebriated in one way or another

I was gonna make a list of good ones, but then i realized it'd be full of mostly sci-fi original movies like Megashark vs. Giant Octopus...and the paranormal activity movies, of course, lol

Yes, I watched Dragonball: Evolution. I knew from the first trailer that they were bending DBZ canon over a barrel and raping it repeatedly, but I just had to see it. I had to know what kind of evil was really out there. So I looked into the eyes of death without flinching, and now when I flame the movie I actually know what I'm talking about. Seriously though lololol @ dat "kamehameha", worst shit ever.

One movie that I recently watched that I thought would be complete crap was Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew Maconahey. It was pretty good : )

Monte Carlo with Selena Gomez, loved it!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I have seen 'Bad boy Bubby'..

The sheer horror of this movie cannot be described in words, it is the worst movie to ever be made, and unless you have seen it personally, you can never fully understand...