Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I get why the Holy Paladin 4p bonus is getting nerfed. Holy Radiance was overpowered with it. Now the question I have is, does 5% do enough to justify a 4p bonus? I know not all 4p bonus' are worth while, but they take one of the better ones and nerf the hell out of it. I feel like it would have been better to just nerf Holy Radiance, so that with the 20% 4p bonus, it is where they want it, would be the better solution. Sure, your forced to use the 4p bonus, but at least then its worth something. I dunno, just seems like a crazy nerf. Maybe just coming up with a new 4p would have been better. I dunno, qq and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchsong View Post
    No, it just sounds like their MMO is placed in a "real world" universe. Hence why they need to deal with product placement and licenses for the use of trademarks that do not belong to them.

PS: Product placement does not mean advertisement, it means that companies pay to have their products and similar used in said TV show/game/whatever. For example if Microsoft pays the producers of Castle for using their Windows Phone 7 in the series, that is product placement.
    Umm, what you described IS advertisement. Even if it were a "real world" setting, they could have made-up brand names. If they use existing, real brand names, they are getting payed for it. Why? Because it's advertisement.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Naklo View Post
    REALLY BLIZZARD REALLY?!?!??!?!??!No Warrior changes? Cya till MoP, subscription cancled, this must be a joke, u guys dont see the Warrior issues in PvP?All right then, maybe its time to move on.FOR GODS SAKE READ THIS, ANY BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoodrych (DOT) net/warrior-problems-nao.htmlHoodrych a wellknown multiple Gladiator played 5 years Warrior from s1 till now s11 highest rating on his warrior 2998 LEGIT NOT IN s9 WHERE EVERYONE CHEATED!! Read this and get a damn fast hotfix, or u will lose a lot of warriors including myself! im fed up, u guys ignoring the PvP community, as such players like hood, who know what they are talking about, getting ignored!poor poor blizzard
    Cool story bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    So with this:

Does that mean we'll be seeing a lot more people sporting transmog'd 60 PvP gear now?
    I don't think so, but it's not clear. I think this change is applying to the level 60 transmog gear in Area 52 (which currently does not say Replica before its name) for people who had the legacy rank 9+ FOS from the original PVP system. Haven't seen anyone confirming/denying that, and the info in this post (and the previous one) is confusingly worded, because it seems to be saying that the current Area 52 gear says "Replica", which it doesn't.

Deleted
    ''Eye of the Legion''... What a shame to acutally run around with that companion, Blizzard.. Sharpen your fantasy - please.

I'm still waiting for Real-ID arenas...