Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2K View Post
    Oh my goddddd, because you are so amazing and rational and intelligent in every way and women are just basically inferior creatures, right?!
    I'm guessing you either didn't read or didn't comprehend what I wrote. I listed quite a few things I'd be looking for in a person I'd spend my time with. It just so happens that those people are few and far between.

For example, something like 90% of the population of the entire planet believes in some god. So, chances are, it's only 1 in 10 people that I come across I'd care to call a friend. Then that person would have to be someone who's not emotionally driven constantly, which unfortunately eliminates quite a few females indeed. Then he or she would have to share my interests at least on some level.

With guys it's easier to accept some things you don't like in some people, because us guys tend to run in packs often, and we tend to share so many traits that it just feels OK to spend time with each other. A lot of that has to do with a shared interest in the opposite sex, also. However, I've not looked for, nor wanted to find new guy friends either in quite a while now, and I've re-evaluated my old "friendships" as well.

I never said anything about women being "inferior creatures." That's a problem in your own head.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it's possible, but I've yet to experience it. I have female friends and I don't make moves on them because it would be inappropriate(married, have a BF, etc), but I can't honestly say I wouldn't want to sleep with every one of them if the circumstances were different. They're fun to be around though, so it's worth it.

i should hope they would. but i don't know, i don't much trust anyone completely, and i'm suspicious that most of my guy friends are probably just there for a chance at scoring. i know i certainly want to be friends with guys or girls, or anything in between, without looking for sex from them. sadly i don't think so many people are that genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    After recently learning about oppression asexuals face, I realized what a dunderhead I was and wanted to correct myself.
    I.. Forgive you.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i should hope they would. but i don't know, i don't much trust anyone completely, and i'm suspicious that most of my guy friends are probably just there for a chance at scoring. i know i certainly want to be friends with guys or girls, or anything in between, without looking for sex from them. sadly i don't think so many people are that genuine.
    Look, we're just friends.

...But if you ever want to sleep with me, i'd do you in a heart beat!

I'd probably hang out with women more.

Whenever I hang out with my guy friends it turns into a game of one upsmanship all the bloody time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    Indeed I'll be someones friend to have that potential in my back pocket. it costs me nothing to be a friend and I'm richer for the experience. Playing the long odds at a chance at something interesting is also fun.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Anybody who doesn't see the opposite sex as mere sex objects probably would.
    11 pages later and this guy still has it summed up in the best way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, i have a lot of female friends that i'm not interested (not even a little in them) but... well i'm gay so that may not count >.> but still i have a lot of male friends (most of my friends are male) and have no interest at all in most of them (there are a couple that i find atractive but nothing big)

Deleted
    I would interact with males simply because they can be a lot easier to be around than other females. If the company is good, gender doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    i'd do you in a heart beat!
    Done that fast eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not necro old threads