Poll: Will Visa Reform Bring You to Visit the US?

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They have, but they won't tell you. You never reveal all your cards ^^
    But they are also used to shooting at obese targets and here comes a skinny euro homie. CANT HIT ME hah
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Good article. You should really reelect this Obama dude, he is a cool guy. ^^

Anyway, it's hard to leave Europe when you have cities like Paris, London, Berlin, Rome or Barcelona (and countless more).

The only appealing Amercian city I would like to really see is New York because of Manhattan. Plus Texas. You should seriously advertise Texas more. And US should push this western style more.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only appealing Amercian city I would like to really see is New York because of Manhattan
    Better hurry before it is under water

The only appealing Amercian city I would like to really see is New York because of Manhattan. Plus Texas. You should seriously advertise Texas more. And US should push this western style more.
    Scroll back a few pages, a nice guy from Texas who made a long post about it
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I live in Europe and make usually my trips in Europe even though I have already visited Canada (and i liked it a lot).

But meeting other people is always very rewarding and I will certainly visit the US one of these days.

God no. I rather kill myself then visit that sad excuse of a country.

<Infracted> Please do not engage in nation-bashing.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-01-25 at 11:07 PM.

As a Canadian, I frequent my little neighbour to the south as it is

I will visit again in the future no doubt about it, although it may require a change in laws from my country who've made it essentially too expensive to fly to the US direct from Britain thanks to adding huge duties on air travel last year.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Very likely

The americans I've met in Europe were poor drinkers, didn't understand baseball either and were irritatingly politically correct around subjects like Bush and the american justice system and saying "Happy Holdidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" for fear of hurting anyone's feelings.

I kinda wanna meet the drunken, right-wing, paranoid xenophobe americans that we hear so much about yet never meet...

I wanna meet those women who pretend to fall in supermarkets so they can make lawsuits.

I wanna meet some of those radical anti-abortion protesters

I wanna meet David Lynch and tell him Twin Peaks is overrated

I wanna see the fire department break down a wall, so they can get a tubby person to the hospital

Most of all. Wanna meet someone who can explain why baseball is so popular when everyone finds it boring

...Then again. The US does touch both Canada and Mexico

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Very likely

The americans I've met in Europe were poor drinkers, didn't understand baseball either and were irritatingly politically correct around subjects like Bush and the american justice system and saying "Happy Holdidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" for fear of hurting anyone's feelings.

I kinda wanna meet the drunken, right-wing, paranoid xenophobe americans that we hear so much about yet never meet...

I wanna meet those women who pretend to fall in supermarkets so they can make lawsuits.

I wanna meet some of those radical anti-abortion protesters

I wanna meet David Lynch and tell him Twin Peaks is overrated

I wanna see the fire department break down a wall, so they can get a tubby person to the hospital

Most of all. Wanna meet someone who can explain why baseball is so popular when everyone finds it boring

...Then again. The US does touch both Canada and Mexico
    Baseball is boring to watch, but fun to play, just like golf. Just like (U.S.) football, its much more interesting to watch as well if you know what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

15+ Year Old Account
    Baseball is boring to watch, but fun to play, just like golf. Just like (U.S.) football, its much more interesting to watch as well if you know what's going on.
    I dont get US fotball.

Run 2-3 feet
    Time for a pile of men
    Have a 90-120second break for the fat defenders to get up, talk over tatics, get to the position
    Then gain another 2-3 feet
    Time for a pile of men
    Have a 90-120second break for the fat defenders to get up, talk over tatics, get to the position
    ettttttttttttttttcccccc

Have seen a few games here cos they show the end of NFL.
    I really cant put up with the constant breaks, its like a scratched record.

Rather watch real rubgy like the aussies, NZ, britts etc play.
    Less breaks all the time and less sissy protection.
    Its a manly man sport!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I dont get US fotball.

Run 2-3 feet
    Time for a pile of men
    Then gain another 2-3 feet
    Time for a pile of men
    ettttttttttttttttcccccc

Have seen a few games here cos they show the end of NFL.
    I really cant put up with the constant breaks, its like a scratched record.

Rather watch real rubgy like the aussies, NZ, britts etc play.
    Less breaks all the time and less sissy protection.
    Its a manly man sport!
    Its a lot better when you learn wtf is going on, I'm not really into watching sports myself, but I feel obligated to watch the home team play. Also, regarding Rugby vs. U.S. football, youtube search a NFL hit compilation and compare it to a rugby hit compilation, there's a reason they wear the pads. Moot point anyway since Lacrosse is the master race of sports, I love me some beating people with sticks!

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Baseball, i love that sport, played it for 11 years before i had to stop due to focusing on academics(am about to turn 17 now) also have 5 years of American Football under my belt, played Basketball for a bit, dabbled in Soccer (Hah! Soccer!).

Baseball is fun to those who have either played it before, or understand the mechanics and nuances of the game, sort of like golf but golf is rather boring no matter what...
    Watching golf is hella boring, but playing is pretty fun, its just slow paced and relaxing.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Its a lot better when you learn wtf is going on, I'm not really into watching sports myself, but I feel obligated to watch the home team play. Also, regarding Rugby vs. U.S. football, youtube search a NFL hit compilation and compare it to a rugby hit compilation, there's a reason they wear the pads. Moot point anyway since Lacrosse is the master race of sports, I love me some beating people with sticks!
    Im just against the whole notion of calling it football... Europe invented the REAL football... I dislike using the word "soccer" its our game dang it - dont change the name

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I have so far understood there is a hell of a lot of tatic play but it is the constant interrupts I just cant stand.
    Guess this is why I have a hard time to watch a game of snooker or golf as well.

Sissy sport

Im just against the whole notion of calling it football... Europe invented the REAL football... I dislike using the word "soccer" its our game dang it - dont change the name
    There is Football and American Football. Soccer wth is that?

By the way, the Aztechs invented it as well
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-01-25 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cattaclysmic View Post
    im just against the whole notion of calling it football... Europe invented the real football... I dislike using the word "soccer" its our game dang it - dont change the name
    nyah nyah!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I have so far understood there is a hell of a lot of tatic play but it is the constant interrupts I just cant stand.
    Guess this is why I have a hard time to watch a game of snooker or golf as well.

Sissy sport
    Another purpose of the interrupts is to give the players a break, every down in football the players are all at 100% the whole duration (or should be anyways.)

comming to USA to take a vacation from other countries is like an american taking a vacation in a amish village

Yes, because even though I am an American, I still haven't seen 46 out of the 50 states. Though I would love to visit Europe, particularly that boot you call Italy

Gone there almost every year for the past 4-5 years. From what I've experienced, I forget I'm in another country because it's pretty much the same as here in Canada. Although, I've only been in the north-eastern part of the US (not just a trip across the border to NY since I'd barely call that a trip).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Like answering a few simple questions, 5-10 minutes tops? Seems fine to me.
    There is more to gaining access to this country than simple questions sometimes. Depending on who you are and where you're from obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Oh, and here you can actually build guns from scratch via ebay or friends just have to get 1 part from the government and that isn't that hard to do.
    Could you explain.

but I've got enough assault rifles for everyone!
    I lol'd xD

btw; what do 9mm and .45 acp cost per bullet?