Free Eve Online 21 day trials plus in game money

< no referral junk here. >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-01-24 at 04:37 PM.

What's the catch?

Don't get me wrong, but you wouldn't be the first EVE player to set up a scam or other form of "entertainment" at the cost of unsuspecting new players. Especially since you made a new account to promote this. There has to be something in it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    What's the catch?

Don't get me wrong, but you wouldn't be the first EVE player to set up a scam or other form of "entertainment" at the cost of unsuspecting new players. Especially since you made a new account to promote this. There has to be something in it for you.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-01-24 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    What's the catch?

That he get plex if you subscribe which he can sell for 450mil. Not sure if it's still possible but you can get that 450mil plex yourself if you buddy invite yourself with trial account, subscribe it and receive plex on first trial account, make corp with your subscribed account where you join the account that is still on trial but got the plex then use station hangar to trade the plex to subscribed account.

Or you could use that plex to make trial account full account too, so essentially it's 2 accounts for price of one. Having 2 or more accounts is norm in eve rather than exception.

Oh plex = 30 day game time item which you can trade/buy/sell in game.

Quote Originally Posted by archelous View Post
    Alright, I understand. I wasn't trying to directly attack you, but it would have been better to elaborate a little on the reasons and intentions. Would have given more body to your message as well.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-01-24 at 04:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah right some douche said the same thing with 100mill and i still never got the money

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    yeah right some douche said the same thing with 100mill and i still never got the money
    Yeah, absolutely nothing prevents him from not sending the money.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Yeah, absolutely nothing prevents him from not sending the money.
    Just ask half in advance. You can't do anything with the money if you don't keep playing. He doesn't get his free time if you don't get the money.

15+ Year Old Account
    No.

Take your referral attempts somewhere else.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right