Murozond - End of Time Question

So i was in a group and we decided we wanted to (myself and two of the dps) to go as long as we could without using the hourglass. we brought his health down to about 5 million then I asked for a reset as the group was to far spread out to keep everyone up. he hit the hourglass and the Tank got upset saying we would have had a feat of strength, to my knowledge there isnt one.... and ive been on wowhead searching like crazy but i cant find the answer so i thought i would ask here.. if there a feat of strength for killing Murozond without using the hourglass?

theres a feat of stupidity for the tank.. but no.. no such thing as a feat of strength for that place.

It's not a feat of strength or a regular achievement. Unless you're just trying to do it for fun, use the hourglass liberally and keep yourself in lust the whole time.

Deleted
    it is possible but you have to co-ordinate the whole group -> basically you move in a circle around the hourglass tank right at the extreme edge,
    you only move to your right/forward/backwards idealy in a line and with proper (overlaping) placemnt since they are droped right ontop of you. i would guess taht your ranged wern't overlaping the circles very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feats of Strength achievements represent the past glories of Azeroth, and as such, they are very difficult — if not impossible — to earn
    Killing Murozond without using hour sounds more like regular dungeon achievement, not even a challenging one.

So no, there is no achievement for it and no fos.

I like the boss mechanic btw, IMO, it should've been used for raid boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    There was an achievement to only use the hour glass once in the run but there was too much QQ about how hard it was and was removed in PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    There was an achievement to only use the hour glass once in the run but there was too much QQ about how hard it was and was removed in PTR.
    well, i did it on a LFD group.. not hard at all

Yea my guild group did the single click achievement our first time through only to find that it had been removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    it is possible but you have to co-ordinate the whole group -> basically you move in a circle around the hourglass tank right at the extreme edge,
    you only move to your right/forward/backwards idealy in a line and with proper (overlaping) placemnt since they are droped right ontop of you. i would guess taht your ranged wern't overlaping the circles very much.
    Possible it is, achievement there is none, nor a feat of strength.